• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moral Law: Revolution against wickedness.

Do you care if the world fails?

• Yes. Moral Law creates paradise.

• No. I am too busy to stop Gehenna.

• Yes. Lets take action and save the world.

• No. Lets sit down and watch humanity fail.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How practicing the Moral Laws in the Five Books of Moses transforms our world into paradise.
United we must stand to stem the tide of imorality in government, technology and the blinding of the world's youth tjrough the multi-media industries.
Greetings. Let us work together to build a better world. Epic change is needed, the world burns. Join me to save it.

Last edited by a moderator:

danieldemol

Premium Member
How practicing the Moral Laws in the Five Books of Moses transforms our world into paradise.
United we must stand to stem the tide of imorality in government, technology and the blinding of the world's youth tjrough the multi-media industries.
Greetings. Let us work together to build a better world. Epic change is needed, the world burns. Join me to save it.
I believe in adhering to virtues, but I think you have an somewhat fanatical understanding of morals/virtues for example you say in your website, “don’t touch your children except in emergencies” which is not parenting advice based on what is psychologically good for healthy children imo.

Smothered children from touch, friendly groping, and frequent hearing of adult vocal chord tones and casual chatter causes psychological waekness in the child. They will not form their own strong independent personality. It is critically important that each child be given the space to blossom into their own tree that flowers; not a flower that drowns beneath the trees of their parents and older relatives.
All children exposed to socializing by relatives or strangers 12 years and up will be diminished in their development of independent personal selfhood. It is a physical limitation of our species. Loud noises and exposure to just 30% or more of the socializing of adults weakens and bludgeons the brain activity of children.

I believe in adhering to virtues, but I think you have an somewhat fanatical understanding of morals/virtues for example you say in your website, “don’t touch your children except in emergencies” which is not parenting advice based on what is psychologically good for healthy children imo.

A child may be dissembling in his behavior Even though his actions are blameless and proper.

Proverbs
Tanakh

Child Rearing Guidelines:

1) Maximum quiet equals maximum strength.

2) Strict boundaries of learning self control without constant monitoring yields independence and natural loyalty and true devotion.

3) Basic language skills well learned and rigidly respected protects the unfolding and growing spirit from chaos and uncertainty.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

I'm all for morality.

But not the "morality" found in the bible.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
What does this mean and how many bosses do you have to beat to get to that level?
I don't know what it would be called in the US. I think a Technical Diploma. I'm qualified to work with children in school, assist teachers, work with kids in the home, cover teaching in certain subjects up to age 16 etc. It's one diploma below a university level qualification. I was offered to take the uni course but I didn't want to.

I had to beat a nursery/kindergarten teacher who hated my guts. I mean truly had it in for me and I don't know why. But now I can feel like I know what I'm doing comfortably in a room full of 18+ under 6 year olds!

Last edited:

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings. Let us work together to build a better world. Epic change is needed, the world burns. Join me to save it. LAW
Are you certain that all of the things on your list are from the Torah?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Smothered children from touch, friendly groping, and frequent hearing of adult vocal chord tones and casual chatter causes psychological waekness in the child. They will not form their own strong independent personality. It is critically important that each child be given the space to blossom into their own tree that flowers; not a flower that drowns beneath the trees of their parents and older relatives.
All children exposed to socializing by relatives or strangers 12 years and up will be diminished in their development of independent personal selfhood. It is a physical limitation of our species. Loud noises and exposure to just 30% or more of the socializing of adults weakens and bludgeons the brain activity of children.
Thank you for reading in
LAW

I think you'll be arguing a lot with most professionals working in child care - apart from the requirements to show affection to children - since contact with a large age range is good for children from what I understand, and usually has no detrimental aspects.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know what it would be called in the US. I think a Technical Diploma. I'm qualified to work with children in school, assist teachers, work with kids in the home, cover teaching in certain subjects up to age 16 etc. It's one diploma below a university level qualification. I was offered to take the uni course but I didn't want to.

Sounds similar to an Associates degree. Good for you! :)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Mankind may fail, the world won't. Man is one among many species. More species have ceased to exist than have survive. Man is at best a footnote in the history of the world. Sure currently we are having a big impact in the world. Gobbling up resources as quickly as we discover them. Still 50,000 years after the extinction of man, there will likely be no trace of our existence.

Do I care about man's extinction? Well I see it as inevitable. We can not prevent it any more than we can prevent the sunrising. Man may become extinct but life will continue on, in some form, somewhere in the universe.

Wandering Monk

Before I answer your poll, I need to ask: How do you measure morality?

shmogie

Sadly, all the efforts of humanity will not stop the process of what is unfolding.

Only the direct intervention of God in the world will save it.

As a Christian, I know that this will occur. God will return the earth to how it was created. He will also ensure that sin will no longer arise in this earth made new.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

All seems a very harsh way to raise children, I prefer lead and encourage to kick from behind, worked well for my children who have become great adults.