• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mom's stroke

Knight of Albion

Just seen the thread.

Very sorry to hear about your mother, dear Viker. I hope she will make a full and speedy recovery.

This is obviously a very stressful time for you too.

Sending love and positive thoughts to you both.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hope she has a full recovery but you need to have patience as it tends to be a slow process.

Apple Sugar

Good. She has an appetite. That's a good sign. How is she doing ? I hope she gets the private room. :hug: Stay strong. Your mom has lots of support here in these forums.
I continue to hold her in my prayers.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Strength and peace to you and your family Viker.

Hope your mom makes a full recovery.

Viker

Häxan
She's still in intensive care. She had trouble breathing this morning but that seems to be under control. She has been using her hands a little. Doctor said she shouldn't be permanently paralyzed.

She's still in intensive care. She had trouble breathing this morning but that seems to be under control. She has been using her hands a little. Doctor said she shouldn't be permanently paralyzed.
Hang in there.I hope she gets better soon:)

PS.Now I see why you were drinking hospital coffee.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

That is very good news. Has your Mom spoken to you or anybody yet?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

I pray she gets better soon :)