• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mohammad Al-Baqir (a) and Ahlulbayt (a) in the Bible and Torah and tampering in the Bible per Quran.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

I was thinking of putting this in the debate section. But those don't go far without someone ruining the knowledge and presentation quickly.

I am going to talk about personal journey on how I see Imam Mohammad Al-Baqir (a) the 5th Imam particularly in the Torah through the help of Quran, ahadith, and some study of the Bible as well.

Over all I'm also going be talking about the commentary of Quran on the Bible. The Quran among many things it is, is also a commentary on the Bible. It's not just that per se, it's not just that and nothing else, but it's one of it's features and modes.

First I'm going to talk about the following:

1. Quran vindication of Sulaiman, Talut, Lut, Ismail, the sister of Musa and Harun, and what Quran is saying by this and why this is important to keep in mind.
2. Harun's position per Quran and why this is important to keep in mind.
3. The tree of life and the exalted ones per Quran and why it's important to keep in this mind.
4. Ahlulbayt of Ibrahim and Ahlulbayts in general, and importance of this.
5. The place of miracles as signs and proofs.
6. The one who God will send and the reply about Aaron and implications in the Torah, per Quran, ahadith, and reasoning.
7. Mohammad Al-Baqir is alluded to by God's response to Moses about Aaron (will explain why), not by name, but by function and how his nickname relates to that which is an alias and sort of his name too. I will explain this in detail. I will explain also why Taseenmeem is Mohammad Al-Baqir in the Quran mainly for this reason.
8. Ismail is a son of Sarah and Prophecy of the King Mohammad (s) followed by twelve Princes that inherit his authority in offspring of Ismail and a covenant in this respect.
9. The true place of the family of Aaron and where Quran disagrees and proofs it offers to this tahreef occuring through Ahlulbayt of Ibrahim emphasis.
10. We will look at what the Tanakh says about family of Aaron through out as well as they are still highly emphasized through out.
11. We will see how Quran comments on the Gospels as well and the station of God's word from him and a spirit from him position of Isa and how that pertains to all chosen ones.
12. The comparison of Jesus to John and Elijah and Moses in the Gospels, he isn't claiming to be something ultra more or anything like this.
13. Temporary position of light and Elijah taking over the position of the holy spirit.
14. Over all detection of the theme of Bible and what Quran is emphasizing with that with respect to God's reminder and his chosen ones.
15. The emphasis on Twelve and what it really means and a talk of "tribe" translation vs branches translation.
16. The Prophecy of Mohammad in the Gospels keeping in mind all this context given and why trinity was needed to obscure the Prophecy.
17. Why Mariam birthed Isa (a) without a father to him and lineage of Fatima (this is highly important to emphasize on).
18. The destruction of cities and warnings thereof for the future and how Quran emphasizes these are not just stories of the past but warnings of the future as well.
19. The alive souls like Enoch is emphasized to be alive for and what reason?
20. The position of Moses as the first, Aaron as 2nd, Jesus as 13th (the twelfth successor) and why the Prophet like Moses is a 1st that takes a covenant with twelve branches of the blessed tree as well. And go back to the past, see Abraham as a 1st and he has branches such as Jacob and Joseph. Keep this logic in mind, and Mohammad (s) prophecy is vividly clear by the "like Moses" emphasis to be about Mohammad (s).
21. The contradiction per Quran on emphasizing on miracles but yet rejecting them for some Prophets and while seeing it as proof for others. I will go to detail in this regard.
22. Why Quran said the Jews that rejected Mohammad (s) of that time and place, had made the Torah into stories. What does it mean stories? It means, they don't take lesson from it to learn for the way of God in the present and future. Will go into details.

Last edited: