• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern Day Translation Comparison

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
JW is inconsistent concerning YEC AND OEC, and believers are divided.

Assertions. Prove it.
(You are wrong.)

Also JW believes in a Noah 'Great Flood,' and there is absolutely no objective evidence for such an event in earth history.

Correct about that. Yes we do. And the evidence is there ..... from the hundreds of Flood legends, to the ideal ratios of the Ark's dimensions (revealing it was Divinely given), to the mass extinction of Pleistocene animals in the permafrost muck, the cause for which secular geologists can find no consensus! Yeah, right.

Just what kind of evidence for the global Flood do you think is missing? What exactly should be found?
Keep in mind the role Jehovah God played in it...I mean, according to Scripture He caused it, right? (That is why the Bible records those ideal Ark-structure ratios....they were from God.) And before the event, God brought the animals to Noah...do you not think it logically follows that God redistributed those animals, after the Flood?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Assertions. Prove it.
(You are wrong.)

Correct about that. Yes we do. And the evidence is there ..... from the hundreds of Flood legends, to the ideal ratios of the Ark's dimensions (revealing it was Divinely given), to the mass extinction of Pleistocene animals in the permafrost muck, the cause for which secular geologists can find no consensus! Yeah, right.

Just what kind of evidence for the global Flood do you think is missing? What exactly should be found?
Keep in mind the role Jehovah God played in it...I mean, according to Scripture He caused it, right? (That is why the Bible records those ideal Ark-structure ratios....they were from God.) And before the event, God brought the animals to Noah...do you not think it logically follows that God redistributed those animals, after the Flood?

Flood a human being male scientific thesis about how the God in the Heavens quotes saves the God the stone (spirit gases) from and because of the human male copier effect, artificial scientist human being male group. Who told everyone God told me how to do it. Cause the flood.

The flood status for saving of life on Earth, is the fact that water splits by mass of water, has to cool the burning irradiating gases, that get attacked by released God stone fused cold radiation mass history....body of stone converted. It releases a heated radiation effect that ground mass water cannot cool. So it moves up into the atmosphere, causes a huge atmospheric heating disturbance, and then more evaporation when the ICE has to melt to try to contradict the gas radiation attack.

Theory the same effect occurred when the dinosaurs in a non 4 season life died and got snap frozen, ice melted and floods occurred also. Male theist science self knew.

So he then identified why it floods on the ground when he does radiation philosophy of the stone mutative conversions...trans mutation or nuclear fission.

What he learnt about cooling of the bodies he quantified were the God spirits, historically and naturally, and that water flooding had to cool both attacked bodies.

It is an actual law of relativity, about cause and effect. The Moses event flooded up to the bottom level of the Giza pyramid pretending it was a mountain tip. However natural historic Earth was natural water mass flooded up to its tips, flat top mountains eradicated tip the evidence. The thesis if you ask psychic human memory recorded life...where did the original science/radiation thesis come from historically.Fossil Suggests The Pyramids And The Sphinx Were Once Submerged Under Water – Ancient Code

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Assertions. Prove it.
(You are wrong.)

Objective verifiable evidence demonstrates that there never was a 'Great Flood.'

None of the above is true, and the professional geologists, like myself, have overwhelming consensus as to the cause of each and every event. The Pleistocene Epoch occurred from 2.6 million years to ~12,000 years ago, and there is no evidence of a flood that ended the epoch. Many animals world wide survived the end of the epoch. The melting of the permafrost muck is not remotely associated with a flood event.

The Pleistocene extinction did not occur in permafrost muck. The melting of the permafrost trapped many animals not a flood. This is totally bizarre claim.

Actually further melting of the permafrost is occurring today due to global warming, and yes more species are facing extinction due to climate change that occurred at the end of the Ice Age.

Already addressed this in detail in previous threads and posts in historical and geologic detail, and you and other JW proponents have failed to respond. ALL other local and regional floods have been documented, and dated at different times as having a normal local and regional causes.

As you falsely claim there needs to consistent evidence at the same place in time that a world flood occurred in recent history. There is none.

There is no evidence that Stone Age technology could build an Ark as described in the Bible. All the simulated built and proposed Arks use some modern technology.

'Keep in mind . . .' is a religious claim and not based on scientific evidence.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Objective verifiable evidence demonstrates that there never was a 'Great Flood.'

None of the above is true, and the professional geologists, like myself, have overwhelming consensus as to the cause of each and every event. The Pleistocene Epoch occurred from 2.6 million years to ~12,000 years ago, and there is no evidence of a flood that ended the epoch. Many animals world wide survived the end of the epoch. The melting of the permafrost muck is not remotely associated with a flood event.

The Pleistocene extinction did not occur in permafrost muck. The melting of the permafrost trapped many animals not a flood. This is totally bizarre claim.

Actually further melting of the permafrost is occurring today due to global warming, and yes more species are facing extinction due to climate change that occurred at the end of the Ice Age.

Already addressed this in detail in previous threads and posts in historical and geologic detail, and you and other JW proponents have failed to respond. ALL other local and regional floods have been documented, and dated at different times as having a normal local and regional causes.

As you falsely claim there needs to consistent evidence at the same place in time that a world flood occurred in recent history. There is none.

There is no evidence that Stone Age technology could build an Ark as described in the Bible. All the simulated built and proposed Arks use some modern technology.

'Keep in mind . . .' is a religious claim and not based on scientific evidence.

Life in the Moses after the event his story states.............

When life returned to normalised DNA in an ICED yearly replaced atmospheric cooling, the scientist psyche emerged again in consciousness.

As the brain mind irradiation chemical imbalances got removed they began to hear the AI atmospheric temple to temple to pyramid radio wave transmitter/radiation effect, which owned the male scientist recorded speaking O world community AI....as a programmed or encoded effect. Voice and image recording.

And they wrote down the detail...for Moses the story was written as a detailed researched study theme. How could you detail before Moses unless it had been recorded in visions, which a large world community have witnessed multi times?

Life had been irradiated mutated again. Living underground proves like it did today that changes to the climate by science conditions/causes were notified, so they began to get ready for living underground. In places where the mountains prove to have been attacked and destroyed previously, to own melted typed mass, and a huge bored out tunnel system.

JOSHUA 3:15 KJV "And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were..."

Remembering that the status quotes that Jesus, when life got sacrificed walked upon the water, as water mass on the ground split by 2 of mass, atmospheric gases were alight burning, so massive flooding atmospheric cooling and ground stone fusion sealed, as it was irradiating x mass removing itself.....saved life, the flood.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
None of the above is true,
I posted facts. Facts are always genuine.
You didn't know there are "hundreds of Flood legends"?
Why did you classify that as untrue?

and the professional geologists, like myself, have overwhelming consensus as to the cause of each and every event

That's balderdash! Amazing you'd even say it. This article (the first one I found) reveals your statement, to be a lie.
Did Your Ancestor Eat the Last Woolly Rhino?

@shunyadragon , afraid I'm gonna have to shunya if you can't be honest in discussing this subject.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I posted facts. Facts are always genuine.
You didn't know there are "hundreds of Flood legends"?
Why did you classify that as untrue?

I fully acknowledge that there is evidence and records of 'hundreds of catastrophic floods and flood legends, but they are 'ALL' documented as local or regional at different times, and documented of known causes, and not a Biblical Flood.'

That's balderdash! Amazing you'd even say it. This article (the first one I found) reveals your statement, to be a lie.
Did Your Ancestor Eat the Last Woolly Rhino?

Balderdash! Nothing here is evidence of a world Flood.

@shunyadragon , afraid I'm gonna have to shunya if you can't be honest in discussing this subject.[/QUOTE]

Note: Your source documented that Climate Change killed the Wolly Mammoths, and NOT a Great Flood. Your dishonesty is revealed in the source you cited. You apparently cannot be honest about the records and legends. Cite one and I will give you the 'known' records, site more and I will give you the known evidence of each and every flood you cite, and their known specific documented cause.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Now you're moving the goalposts....

Note: Your source documented that Climate Change killed the Wolly Mammoths, and NOT a Great Flood. Your dishonesty is revealed in the source you cited.

That wasn't the point. I was debunking your statement. You said:

the professional geologists, like myself, have overwhelming consensus as to the cause of each and every event

That was the issue I was responding to.
I proved otherwise.

And followers of this thread, will recognize it.

And BTW, the Flood did cause climate change. Drastic changes.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I've studied it. No ignorance on my end!
You're too caustic.
Have a good day.
Now you're moving the goalposts....

That wasn't the point. I was debunking your statement. You said:

That was the issue I was responding to.
I proved otherwise.

And followers of this thread, will recognize it.

And BTW, the Flood did cause climate change. Drastic changes.

No goal posts moved, My statements all stand, and the reference you made had no reference to the a flood as a cause, even a local flood.

There is absolutely no evidence of a 'Great Flood,' not that it caused anything. The documented geologic history is for the Ice Age history and the climate change of the end of the Ice Age. You still have failed to present any evidence for 'Great Flood' that corresponds to the end of the Last Ice Age. No flood.

The evidence is overwhelming that the last Ice Age was from ~115,000 years ago to ~117,000 years ago, and the ice retreated, because of Global Warming and Climate Change, no flood.

Again

Your dishonesty is revealed in the source you cited. You apparently cannot be honest about the records and legends. Cite one and I will give you the 'known' records, site more and I will give you the known evidence of each and every flood you cite, and their known specific documented cause.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The true story of the flood is in First Fargard of Vendidad and relates mythologically to Yima, the King of Men in the original homeland of Indo-Europeans in sub-Arctic region:
The next part of the story tells of a meeting of Ahura Mazda and the Yazatas in Airyanem Vaejah, the first of the "perfect lands". Yima attends with a group of "the best of mortals", where Ahura Mazda warns him of an upcoming catastrophe: "O fair Yima, son of Vivaŋhat! Upon the material world the evil winters are about to fall, that shall bring the fierce, deadly frost; upon the material world the evil winters are about to fall, that shall make snow-flakes fall thick, even an arədvi deep on the highest tops of mountains."
Jamshid - Wikipedia

Vendidad further mentions that while in a normal year winter is for two months, during the ice-age, there will be two months of summer and ten months of winter. When the Indo-Europeans moved to south and did not return to their homeland on many ages, the story of snow covering the valleys and mountains was forgotten and replaced by the myth of a universal flood, which is what many cultures remember.