• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mitch Albom books

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
A couple of months ago I discovered Mitch Albom's books, which are amazing, in my opinion. I've read "the five people you meet in heaven", "have a little faith", "the time keeper" and I'm currently reading "the first phone call from heaven".

Here's one of my favorite passages from "the five people you meet in heaven":
"I figure it's like in the Bible, the Adam and Eve deal?" the Captain said. "Adam's first night on earth? When he lays down to sleep? He thinks it's all over, right? He doesn't know what sleep is. His eyes are closing and he thinks he's leaving this world, right?
"Only he isn't. He wakes up the next morning and he has a fresh new world to work with, but he has something else, too. He has his yesterday."
The Captain grinned. "The way I see it, that's what we're getting here, soldier. That's what heaven is. You get to make sense of your yesterdays."

Anyone else like his books? Got any favorite passages?