• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missing

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
My daughter died 2 1/2 years ago. She was in her mid-30s and had had serious problems since birth, none of which prevented her from embracing what life she had. I was lucky to have had her, fortunate to have raised her, and terribly sad to have lost her.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Deut. 32.8 said:
My daughter died 2 1/2 years ago. She was in her mid-30s and had had serious problems since birth, none of which prevented her from embracing what life she had. I was lucky to have had her, fortunate to have raised her, and terribly sad to have lost her.
I am so sorry Deut. If I could hug you I would, long and hard.

Thanks for the compliment on the other thread. I really like you too. And I am sure that your daughter felt lucky to have you in her life.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Deut. 32.8 said:
I can't imagine the pain of ur loss....

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Hey, folks - I also miss endless days of raucous sex and a deep-seeded yearning that the Los Angeles Rams might dominate the Minnesota Vikings. What about you guys.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
huajiro said:
Hey Deut. I am sorry for creating a thread that brought that pain back to you.
I'm sure he feels it with him all the time, huajiro. It wasn't you. You are a sweetheart, tho. :)

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Deut. 32.8 said:
Hey, folks - I also miss endless days of raucous sex and a deep-seeded yearning that the Los Angeles Rams might dominate the Minnesota Vikings. What about you guys.
Los Angeles Rams?? :confused:

(just kidding!)

Circle_One

Hey the Rams are my team!

Hmm, what do I miss? I don't know, I'd have to think about that. I'll come back to it.