• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missing eyes

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
My dad just informed me about 6 generations back every other generation has lost an eye. Did someone tick off a witch or something?My dad has one eye, my dad's grandfather has one eye and his grandfather has one eye. And it's alternating eyes too.So if one my brothers or my sister have a kid with a future spouse the kid will be missing their right eye...if the trend holds...why we keep losing eyes? Good grief.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Play Thief Gold and find out, or watch the intro and cut scenes online.

Woe to him who defies the tree
for he shall be cast out of the world
through the vales of pain and fire

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
My left eye is amblyopic. It's classed as non-functional. Maybe we're related, lol.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My dad just informed me about 6 generations back every other generation has lost an eye. Did someone tick off a witch or something?My dad has one eye, my dad's grandfather has one eye and his grandfather has one eye. And it's alternating eyes too.So if one my brothers or my sister have a kid with a future spouse the kid will be missing their right eye...if the trend holds...why we keep losing eyes? Good grief.
I recommend wearing safety glasses.
They're useful to deflect curses & hexes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But I dont want to give my nieces and nephews googles! Arent they expensive?
Glasses are cheap these days.
I get mine at Costco.
But the responsibility lies with the nieces, nephews, & their parents.
Also, get the new blue tinted lenses (to avoid cataracts later in life).

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I just had a dream about a blind lady removing my right eye should I be concerned?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Before I retired I always wore hardened glass bifocal safety lenses in normal frames.
They were almost impossible to scratch, and I never had a lens crack.
They were full industrial safety approved. But as they did not have side pieces they were not approved for all uses.