• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missed you guys

dantech

Hey everyone,

With Covid-19 going around, I had a sudden feeling to come here and say hello to everyone as it's been a while. I hope you're all doing good and staying healthy!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Hey everyone,

With Covid-19 going around, I had a sudden feeling to come here and say hello to everyone as it's been a while. I hope you're all doing good and staying healthy!
We’ve missed you. I hope that you’re planning to become active here again. (Have I mentioned we’ve missed you.)

rosends

Hey everyone,

Welcome in whatever capacity you can be here!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
All good BH! How about you?
My health could be considerably better, but I'm blessed with an amazing family, a reasonable degree of economic security, and an appreciation of good wine. And, as if that were not enough, we've found a nearby grocery store that sells an excellent all beef bacon!

dantech

My health could be considerably better, but I'm blessed with an amazing family, a reasonable degree of economic security, and an appreciation of good wine. And, as if that were not enough, we've found a nearby grocery store that sells an excellent all beef bacon!
Kosher wines? One of my favorites is the Cave and the Psagot Malbec

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Not necessarily. I do, however, like the Yogev wines and the (somewhat more expensive) Tulip wines. My wife and I visited the small Tulip winery a few years ago and I'm really pleased to see their wines become more available in the U.S.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Back in my misspent youth I discovered on a trip to the Canadian Rockies just how good Canadian wines, which are impossible to find here in the U.S., are. I didn’t realize until just recently that there is a least one kosher wine producer in Canada and it looks like there is an internet seller who makes them available here. The producer is Tzafona. They even produce a kosher l’Pesach ice wine!

Do you know if those wines are any good?

dantech

Back in my misspent youth I discovered on a trip to the Canadian Rockies just how good Canadian wines, which are impossible to find here in the U.S., are. I didn’t realize until just recently that there is a least one kosher wine producer in Canada and it looks like there is an internet seller who makes them available here. The producer is Tzafona. They even produce a kosher l’Pesach ice wine!

Do you know if those wines are any good?
I've tried a few Tsafonas. They are decent wines, but I'm more into Israeli wines. Never tried the ice wine

Jake1001

Computer Simulator
Hey everyone,

Welcome back, Danner !! I hope you’ve become more moderate in your old age or you’ll be an OJ like big R and RR!! Lets Rock’N Roll !!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I mean... I'm probably younger than you.
Don't know who Big R and RR are
RR is rosends who is, in fact, an Orthodox rabbi. Big R is me. As you probably remember I am many things, Including a rabbi, but an Orthodox rabbi is not one of them. Because I am more of a traditionalist than he is, @Jake1001 believes that I am a closeted Orthodox Jew.

I can’t win. It reminds me of when an Orthodox forum member basically accused me of being a closeted Messianic Jew.

Thanks, by the way, for the wine information.

dantech

As you probably remember I am many things, Including a rabbi, but an Orthodox rabbi is not one of them. Because I am more of a traditionalist than he is, @Jake1001 believes that I am a closeted Orthodox Jew.

It's probably because of your profile pic. Rabbi Krestofsky is indeed orthodox.