• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Misogynistic Trump!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
OK -- that was bait :D

Trump is apparently more pro-woman than what some people thought or declared....

Ivanka Trump touts accomplishments in 1st year of WGDP initiative

12 MILLION women empowered in the US and world-wide in just the first year of operation.

Do you think that Trump is not pro-woman? If so, is it because of his past? His tweets? Is what he is doing to help women succeed put a "hmmmm" in your thoughts? Could some people have misinterpreted him?

Daemon Sophic

Trump is apparently more pro-woman than what some people thought or declared....

12 MILLION women empowered in the US and world-wide in just the first year of operation.

Do you think that Trump is not pro-woman? If so, is it because of his past? His tweets? Is what he is doing to help women succeed put a "hmmmm" in your thoughts? Could some people have misinterpreted him?
I think several things about the GWDP
1. Thank you Peace Corp workers!
2. Thank you president Kennedy for beginning the Peace Corp and its initiative to help women economically for the past 50 years. They have reeally helped a lot over the decades.
3. Well hey! A broken clock does show the correct time twice a day. Nice work Ivanka for getting Donny to add funding to the Peace Corp for this project.

Meanwhile, reality....
8 things Trump has done to hurt girls and women since taking office

100 Days, 100 Ways the Trump Administration Is Harming Women and Families - Center for American Progress

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

And of course, you lead us by example, Oh Misogynistic One!
images

Heyo

Veteran Member
Donald Trump is not the usual GOP misogynist who thinks that women belong in the kitchen. He divides people into "useful", "enemy" and "other", women and men alike. Perpendicular to that axis, women are rated as "I'd like to ****" and "too ugly", independent of profession, age or marital status.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If so, is it because of his past? His tweets?
Generally, when someone has been a bad person in the past, and is supposed to be viewed as better than that now, i.e., calling oneself a Christian, one generally expects some acknowledgement and ownership of their past misdeeds. Have you seen that acknowledged by him anywhere? Have you seen any self-contrition or legitimate repentance? Can you point us to anything that indicates he owns his misdeeds, or where he has apologized for his behaviors? I can't think of any at all.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
trump's view of women are bodies that he can grab by the ***** cat and who know that he's the boss and just coo and simper and bend and spread for him whenever he wants.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Could some people have misinterpreted him?
Trump's mysogynistic behavior clearly shows up in the Access Hollywood recording.

Also, there are about 20 women who have stated that he sexually "advanced" on them in an unwanted way, and yet these women have not tried to sue him for money, plus they had plenty to possibly lose themselves by coming out. I don't know if all of them are telling the truth, but when I combine what they say and Trump's statements about himself, I have to lean in the side that it's likely at least some of them are telling the truth.

IOW, it's not just likely "locker-room talk", and would you really trust him being around your wife or daughter when others are not there? I'm not being personal, so please don't take it that way, but let me just say that men that say things like Trump I simply would not trust around my wife and daughters without others being there.

Just my take.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
IOW, it's not just likely "locker-room talk", and would you really trust him being around your wife or daughter when others are not there? I'm not being personal, so please don't take it that way, but let me just say that men that say things like Trump I simply would not trust around my wife and daughters without others being there.
This whole "locker room talk", is simply a way to say your true unfiltered colors come out because you think you won't be held accountable, just talking like that with the "guys". I spend plenty of time in locker rooms, and for me to talk like that would be to degrade myself as having low, unworthy, disrespectful values. What someone says behind the curtains, is their true self. Not what they wouldn't ever say in front of those who would hold them accountable. That's not their true colors. You want to know just how low a person's character is, listen to them talking with their "buds" in the locker room. That's where the truth comes out.

I would never say anything like that about women, at any time, as that is not who I am. It is however, who Donald is, and his "locker room" words, tell us the truth.

metis

This whole "locker room talk", is simply a way to say your true unfiltered colors come out because you think you won't be held accountable, just talking like that with the "guys". I spend plenty of time in locker rooms, and for me to talk like that would be to degrade myself as having low, unworthy, disrespectful values. What someone says behind the curtains, is their true self. Not what they wouldn't ever say in front of those who would hold them accountable. That's not their true colors. You want to know just how low a person's character is, listen to them talking with their "buds" in the locker room. That's where the truth comes out.

I would never say anything like that about women, at any time, as that is not who I am. It is however, who Donald is, and his "locker room" words, tell us the truth.
As a fellow "gym rat", I hear ya. [H.S. & college gymnastics + baseball & racquetball through my early 50's; now it's just walk]

Kenny

Premium Member
Trump's mysogynistic behavior clearly shows up in the Access Hollywood recording.

Also, there are about 20 women who have stated that he sexually "advanced" on them in an unwanted way, and yet these women have not tried to sue him for money, plus they had plenty to possibly lose themselves by coming out. I don't know if all of them are telling the truth, but when I combine what they say and Trump's statements about himself, I have to lean in the side that it's likely at least some of them are telling the truth.

Just my take.
Actually, I acknowledge all of the above.

I guess I remember myself BC vs AD and have the hope, with what I am seeing in his effort to promote women's progress... that maybe... just maybe... he had an encounter with God.

Maybe wishful thinking... but thankful for the effort towards helping women none-the-less

metis

Maybe wishful thinking... but thankful for the effort towards helping women none-the-less
Thanks so much for that, and you know that two of them changed my life-- but I'm still a "work-in-progress" :) but with time running out. :(

Love ya, bro!

Kenny

Premium Member
Thanks so much for that, and you know that two of them changed my life-- but I'm still a "work-in-progress" :) but with time running out. :(

Love ya, bro!

Always thankful for you!

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As a fellow "gym rat", I hear ya. [H.S. & college gymnastics + baseball & racquetball through my early 50's; now it's just walk]
Yeah, over 3 years ago now, I gotten my weight down to where it should be, dropping 70 lbs in one year. After that, I started studying Tai Chi at a studio and learned the Yang family 150 posture long form. That got me going to the Y for swimming and strength building. As well as bike riding for exercise and relaxation. For the first time in my life, I am highly flexible and have learned to inhabit my body. I just turned 60, but I have the body of a 30 year old, or less now. Hah, I lost 70 lbs of fat, and 30 years of aging. I'm just a young puppy now. Frankly, probably younger than I've ever been, all in all. :)

sooda

Veteran Member

Trump likes mannequins, not women.

Cooky

Veteran Member
trump's view of women are bodies that he can grab by the ***** cat and who know that he's the boss and just coo and simper and bend and spread for him whenever he wants.

Thanks for speaking on Trumps behalf. Please tell us more of what Trump thinks.