• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Miracle image forms on my phone!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20230319_220017_642.jpg

The image started forming on March 17th, the birthday of John Gacy, the clown who inspired pennywise. The reason I didn't share an image of it on March 17th, when it started, was because I didn't have anything else to really take a picture of it with.

If you saw the image in real life as opposed to this picture, you would actually see that it's not just a big black blotch like that.... it's shaded much differently , so that you can actually see an individual image in it, a different shade, what would appear to be the abdomen, the body , and the fangs of a tarantula.

That same day I tried to call assumption Church here in St paul, and the phone call went to assumption Church in chicago, the city where both of my grandparents and parents are from, where my dad said someone identical to John Gacy (city where he lived then) followed him to a bus stop, apparently impersonating a detective.

Something else he used to do, impersonation of law enforcement.

Next time I walk towards Capitol Hill I'll take a picture of Sherlock Holmes on the side of the building, and I found a glove on the ground that says "Holmes" towards the cathedral not long before that, I kept because I thought it was a sign having to do with a detective, and the exhibit being advertised.

The reason I have no doubt that that is spider looking image on my phone, is actually a Pennywise sign, is the first time a spirit visited me, that I became convinced was visiting me, it was in a place where it's a correctional facility, any type of money is contraband, so no money should have been in any of the cells, and yet waiting in a cell for court, there was a penny dated 1974, the year this person died,

I'm also convinced because of what else I found the day this "IT" image started to form, in a bag that day on Capitol Hill, the name of the clown he played that inspired IT, Pogo aka Pennywise...

And someone I met, the tattoo on her foot, and the name of her deceased mother it represents, a blessing and uniquely traumatizing, both happening that birthday, leaves no doubt in my mind

I'll need to go take a photo though ....brb...

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
The image started forming on March 17th, the birthday of John Gacy, the clown who inspired pennywise. The reason I didn't share an image of it on March 17th, when it started, was because I didn't have anything else to really take a picture of it with.
I'm not clear at all. What do you mean by 'started forming'??? How did you bring this up or know to bring this up on your phone?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm not clear at all. What do you mean by 'started forming'??? How did you bring this up or know to bring this up on your phone?
The phone cracked, a permanent dark image began to form over the phone, it never goes away, resembling the pennywise clown when he becomes a spider

The killer clown who inspired pennywise, was called a clown called "Pogo", and I found a water bottle that said "Pogo" on it, on Capitol Hill, while the image was forming over a 48-hour period...
image.png

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
The phone cracked, a permanent dark image began to form over the phone, it never goes away, resembling the pennywise clown when he becomes a spider
Did the phone screen crack initially by physical damage or by an unknown cause? Is the phone operational? Is this on the main screen when you turn it on? Do you have to turn it on to see this image?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Did the phone screen crack initially by physical damage or by an unknown cause? Is the phone operational? Is this on the main screen when you turn it on? Do you have to turn it on to see this image?
Yes, it did crack from a fall and then the black image gradually started forming, which I've never had that happen and I have had many phones crack without that

Anytime the phone is on so that it is showing any type of light or not completely black, the image is always there.

Which means I can never actually tell time on my phone, because that area of the phone is permanently covered by the image.

Unless I google time, saint Paul...