• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mindset

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
In decision theory and general systems theory, a mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notions held by one or more people or groups of people. A mindset can also be seen as arising out of a person's world view or philosophy of life. Wikipedia

What would happen if we dumped our mindset? Would chaos take over, or would peace ensue?

pexels-fotografierende-2220267.jpg

Photo by fotografierende from Pexels

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I think the latter.

Much agitation comes from things not going a preferred way. If one is able to drop all that, and just go with life, peace would likely come to them. It would make it possible for chaos to creep in, but if a person can remain detached, how will the chaos affect them?

If everyone could drop their mindsets, the world would likely be an awesome place to live.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't want others to drop their mindset.
I just want them to try to empathize with other mindsets, other religions...other points of view.:)

So they can say " well...I don't agree with what your ideology/religion says...but I kinda understand why you chose it".