• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mindfulness Meditation Group

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey all,

I'm wondering if there is interest among any RF members in participating in an online mindfulness meditation group? My thoughts are that we could use RF at least partially as the "meeting ground" for the group with an ongoing thread about it. If we had enough interest, maybe staff would open our own private room for us? I'm thinking we would also use Skype or Zoom or a similar video conference platform to meet each other and have a discussion more directly too. Maybe once a week or once a month depending on how much time and energy people want to commit.

I would love to use the group as a way to share our mindfulness meditation experiences, give each other encouragement and tips on how to meditate more regularly, maybe share and discuss recent research or news about meditation, even meditate together for short periods. I'm open to any constructive ideas.

There would be no requirements for joining or participating in the group other than a desire to practice mindfulness meditation. You can be a meditator with any level of experience.

If you're interested, let me know here and I'll follow up with you in a private message to discuss more details.

Thanks everyone! :)