• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Millions of Gods? Is it Fair that Hindus are Hogging All the Deities?

Is it fair for Hindus to hog all the deities -- or at least all the avatars?

• NO! We must stop this injustice at once!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Come on, guys! It's about time you shared!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hah hah! They're all ours! You get you're own. We're not sharing anything!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Thank you, Sunstone, for standing up for us!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spot on, Sunstone! Spot on!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Who's Sunstone?

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
India has hogged all the fun for too long. I'm all for equal opportunity here. Join me and stand for the right of the Avatar to take birth anywhere He chooses and wear whatever he wants not just traditional Hindu garb.
But of course he takes birth in other places. Many Hindus believe that Jesus was one such guy. :D

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We will make more than them. We can outdo them if we make ours out of Legos.
We are already there
images

Daemon Sophic

But of course he takes birth in other places. Many Hindus believe that Jesus was one such guy. :D
Oh I see, now you're trying to take the Christian God as well.
Is this what it's always been about? Hinduism is one of the oldest religions on the planet, and very conveniently located in the center of growing human civilization. I bet you guys have been taking other people's gods for centuries now. :anguished::angry:

corporate-training.jpg

Typical Hindu corporation at work, smiling at the rest of humanity, while devaluing other religions, and then buying up all the shares at a discount, for millennia now. :fearscream: THEY'VE CORNERED THE GOD MARKET!!

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh I see, now you're trying to take the Christian God as well.
Is this what it's always been about? Hinduism is one of the oldest religions on the planet, and very conveniently located in the center of growing human civilization. I bet you guys have been taking other people's gods for centuries now. :anguished::angry:

corporate-training.jpg

Typical Hindu corporation at work, smiling at the rest of humanity, while devaluing other religions, and then buying up all the shares at a discount, for millennia now. :fearscream: THEY'VE CORNERED THE GOD MARKET!!
images

:D:D:D

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Indra vs Zeus who will win the lightning round?
Indra
images

Zeus
images
I am not able to find much information on Indra other than superficial similarities to Zeus, but Indras daughters seem to have married male versions of some of Zeus's daughters. If they are ever in the same universe their families relationships will be complicated.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am not able to find much information on Indra other than superficial similarities to Zeus, but Indras daughters seem to have married male versions of some of Zeus's daughters. If they are ever in the same universe their families relationships will be complicated.
Basically Indra is the King of the gods. Weapon is thunder (vajda) and he rides on a divine elephant (whose trunk is the tornado vortex). Famous for destroying the Dragon Vritra and releasing the monsoon in India. :)