• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Milk

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Humans, male and female are cast from the same genetic material. Changes for gender occur after the first few weeks of pregnancy. By then you got 'em and are stuck with 'em

Thanks...I just thought my male nipples were kinda useless, but I'm now gonna give them a purpose ...I'll hopefully get my sweetie-pie to twist them around a bit and play with them,..

74x12

I have almost no appetite, and there are days like today where all I really consume is lots of milk and tea. I figure a baby can survive off Milk just fine, why not adults?

Could a person survive relatively long off nothing but milk?
View attachment 25313
Store bought milk is pasteurized (not as nutritious) and if you're using low fat version milk or 1% or 2% then of course it's not as nutritious. You need whole milk and you need raw milk.

Buy yourself a dairy cow.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Store bought milk is pasteurized (not as nutritious) and if you're using low fat version milk or 1% or 2% then of course it's not as nutritious. You need whole milk and you need raw milk.

Buy yourself a dairy cow.
I drink vitamin D milk

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Men have lactated before.

That's gotta be some kinda unusual hormonal condition going on there; I wouldn't know if this would be a cause of serious concern for a man's health, but should a lactating male bother with getting himself checked out by a medical professional or could he just stuff his shirt with some tissue paper to absorb the leakage and hope this bizarre leakage of mammalian fluid will only provide a temporary minor inconvenience.

Rational Agnostic

Tolerance of lactose in humans is a demonstration of evolution. Only a few thousand years ago humans literally couldn't stomach milk

Right, and this is why humans who come from lineages of farmers are less likely to be lactose intolerant, while humans whose descendents did not farm are nearly all lactose intolerant.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Can live for quite some time, but not all the time (the person will be using the stored nutrients for that time). That is in case the person is not lactose-intolerant.