• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Milk

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have almost no appetite, and there are days like today where all I really consume is lots of milk and tea. I figure a baby can survive off Milk just fine, why not adults?

Could a person survive relatively long off nothing but milk?
176234-004-0DE7B2CD.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Bowie lived on milk and red peppers for a time. It wasn't a happy time.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm fairly sure that the nutritional needs of infants and adults are pretty different. Even if they weren't, the milk of a different species wouldn't meet them, anyway.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm fairly sure that the nutritional needs of infants and adults are pretty different. Even if they weren't, the milk of a different species wouldn't meet them, anyway.
This is interesting because the milk of another species maybe could if it were taken directly. In humans at least the milk composition changes if baby is ill etc. It's really awesome. So other animals might do this to suit species. Who knows?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
There arent too many days where all I drink is milk. However, I've been known to go days where I'm just drinking milk and tea until the evening. I have no appetite in the morning, and don't usually have an appetite until evening or night.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
This is interesting because the milk of another species maybe could if it were taken directly. In humans at least the milk composition changes if baby is ill etc. It's really awesome. So other animals might do this to suit species. Who knows?
Good point. Mothers of different species sometimes nurse babies of another.
79e51b97392e7d63e56e8fb25d3a57c9.jpg

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Humans are naturally lactose intolerant after weening of their mother's or wet nurses teat.

Although milk is a good source of protein, calcium and vitamin D, other food sources also provide these nutrients. What's more, there's no evidence that drinkingmilk reduces bone fractures, and drinking too much can lead to anemia and may contribute to obesity, experts now say.Jan 25, 2015

Could an adult survive off of just breast milk? ....:D

Want some Biddy???

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Could an adult survive off of just breast milk? ....:D
I'd like to know why you think this is funny and why breast milk is now some kind of fetish and seen as abnormal, when drinking cow milk is much less normal?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I have almost no appetite, and there are days like today where all I really consume is lots of milk and tea. I figure a baby can survive off Milk just fine, why not adults?

Could a person survive relatively long off nothing but milk?
View attachment 25313

I met a man who was told by the doctors to die very soon.

He started to do pranayama

He started a new diet: 1.5 liter of milk + 1.5 liter of grape juice. He did it already for ca. 2 years when I met him; health improved a lot

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I'd like to know why you think this is funny and why breast milk is now some kind of fetish and seen as abnormal, when drinking cow milk is much less normal?

I don't know of any adult who regularly drinks breast milk, but it does seem to me like something kinky to once try if this opportunity were able to arise. I'd be at least curious about how it tastes compared to store bought skim milk.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know of any adult who regularly drinks breast milk, but it does seem to me like something kinky to once try if this opportunity were able to arise. I'd be at least curious about how it tastes compared to store bought skim milk.
I just fail to understand how it's kinky. Then again, I'm not into breasts, I don't have any arousal if mine are touched, and drinking breast milk is 100% normal. So it makes no sense to me.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
In a somewhat related question to milk.... Does anybody know what the point is for male nipples?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In a somewhat related question to milk.... Does anybody know what the point is for male nipples?

Humans, male and female are cast from the same genetic material. Changes for gender occur after the first few weeks of pregnancy. By then you got 'em and are stuck with 'em