• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Middle hand path or integral path

why was the middle path not considered?
to be deified and totally free while being in contact with God?
what would make you so crazy inside?
why not go beyond any dichotomy?

Viker

Häxan
We're heading in a direction not sitting on any dichotomy. LHP or RHP are like east or west. Hands have fingers. Fingers can be used to point in a direction. For me, any "middle path" would be like standing still. Just like the RHP would be walking backwards.

One can self-edify, become a living god and be free without contact with or interference from an external god, they can be God themselves. It's often preferable. One can even choose to be guided by a deity or a group of deities along the way. No one is expected to submit or blindly serve any deity.

What does "crazy" inside mean?

I think you misunderstood me or maybe it's me who's not clear and in this case it doesn't matter.

it is not a question here of being a slave to anyone but of keeping in touch with the source or God.

just as a son by becoming a father can keep in touch with his Son.

the middle is not a "compromise" but a way to overcome the dogma of "either one or the other" so it is the most successful form of emancipation in my opinion.

Now the question is...is it possible?