• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Micheal

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Forgive me for not being around. I did a search on you, seeing I haven't seen any threads or posts by you. I read what is going on in your life. I called Rebecca in to read it too. Micheal, what can I say? Rebecca and I both love you. Rebecca and you suffer from the same. Others claim to, but in reality, have no comprehension of it. And what you are going through right now... PM me your number, we'll call you. The dollar ain't worth squat right now, so it will be cheap for us, lol. Even if it wasn't. who can put a price on friendship? We love you. michel. Sir Micheal in our books...

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Why don't you send him a PM so he'll be sure to know your thoughts?

I have. But seeing he gets a lot of them, he might overlook it. I know he reads the forum. A thread with his name on it might grab his attention. Does this thread bother you?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I have. But seeing he gets a lot of them, he might overlook it. I know he reads the forum. A thread with his name on it might grab his attention. Does this thread bother you?
Does this thread bother me? Good lord, no. Why would it? :confused: I was merely trying to be helpful. Why are you so suspicious of everyone's motives these days?

First off, you spelled his name wrong so I thought that might throw him off. Second, he doesn't visit very often anymore because of what's going on in his life....maybe every two weeks or sometimes less. This thread might get lost in the shuffle. He would for sure get the PM.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Does this thread bother me? Good lord, no. Why would it? :confused: I was merely trying to be helpful. Why are you so suspicious of everyone's motives these days?

First off, you spelled his name wrong so I thought that might throw him off. Second, he doesn't visit very often anymore because of what's going on in his life....maybe every two weeks or sometimes less. This thread might get lost in the shuffle. He would for sure get the PM.

I'm not suspicious, lol. Just know how this forum can be. I do appreciate the heads up on him not being here that often. I sent him a pm 1st and got no reply. And I did forget the "a" in his name. :eek: