• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Jackson Dies

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
According to TMZ and several other sites, Michael Jackson has been pronounced dead at the hopital he was rushed to after suffering a heart attack. He was 50.

Circle_One

Well, according to CNN right this moment, he's still alive, but in a coma, at the UCLA medical centre.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Can't say I'm surprised it was a heart attack, and so early, considering his life. But I think he will definately be missed by a fair few people. He did have some fantastic music.

Clover

Taoist & Shintoist Farmer
Well, we all end, what matters is how we lived. I hope he died happy, but I doubt it, but one can hope.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Sigh, people have already started making jokes about it... no one has any respect anymore.

RIP MJ

Meh...It's probably just me, but I don't mind such things. To me, nothing's off limits. I wouldn't mind people joking about me or my death the day it happened, I'd just hope they were good jokes.:D

However, of course, I understand why you and most people would feel it's too soon. Just stating my opinion.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
RIP, King of Pop. I will miss his music and all the music his style inspired. And I will one day learn to beatbox "Billie Jean."

. . . . Though . . . children everywhere are now safe :run:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
It's a little sad. Whenever anyone dies, it's a loss, and it effects us all. (mmm karma.) I just hope that he can find some peace now.