• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MGTOW

Riders

I see it on Lisa Lings This Is Life mens rights.It's a mans rights group but it stands for Men Going Their Own Way. I was on the web sight,they fight for the right to raise their kids those who are getting divorced.But several times on the websight it says "100 percent of all women are dumb and worthless".

They say they tell men to stop associating with women,they are not allowed to be in a relationship with women or have sex with them or be married and be in this group. sense they are to hate all women and denounce women what give these men the right to raise their daughters?

Personally I think they should move to their own island and make love to each other.

Here's their answer to don't you have sex this is copied from their sight.

You know who’s not getting any?
Boyfriends and husbands.

Sex is a worthless commodity that grows on trees. Any man who has enjoyed his fair share would know that. It’s available to any man, anywhere, for less effort, money and time than anyone would have you believe. If it’s that important to a man, he can order it like pizza. Right now. Even if the modern man has only 3 lovers in his entire life, he is enjoying more trim than his own grandfather – who was socially expected to marry her first. The value of western vagina has plummeted to $0.

A significant number of MGTOW are fathers. Guess how that happened.

More importantly, “not getting any” is not exclusive to MGTOW.
It’s not even exclusive to men.

Riders

Men's rights. They claim women have too many rights .Both ,mens rights and this dumb group.

Also the idea men are walking away from ,marriage and maybe just embracing
recreational sex?So mens sexuality mens rights and the stupid group.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have very little sympathy for men who complain about women's sexuality and women who complain about men's sexuality. They aren't going to change nature, they should quit their whining and learn to deal with it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been reading up on MGTOW, and I'm not really sure what the complaint is. Some of them seem to have rather negative attitudes, although unlike the predatory men accused in the #metoo scandal (or sexual predators in general) or the insane violent incels, the worst thing that MGTOW people do to women is...leave them alone.

They're not MRA or pick-up artists, nor are they politically active or even organized as any kind of "group." They have no leaders, no meetings, no marches, no protests. They simply leave women alone, which is what women say they want men to do anyway: Leave them alone.

I honestly don't see what the problem is.