• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mexican senate set to vote on legalization of marijuana in two weeks

Should the US Federal government legalize marijuana?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only for medical reasons, not for recreational use

• Undecided

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

• Total voters

MNoBody

In your experience, what are the good types of marijuana and the bad types or types that didn't seem to work as well. I like learning such things, just so I know and understand more about the reactions people have to the variations and how some can be helpful even in sharpening people or making them efficient or whatever.
there are so many strains if you begin to look at this point..... be leery of the hybrid trend....too many private interests playing chef with plant genetics......but good luck with that.
in general, Sativa strains tend to be uplifting, indica's are calming, however given the complexity of the molecules it is good to read the literature [lots available that is credible] given your particular interest..... it is a medicine despite its recreational uses by people.
Less is more is a good rule....but some people are mutants and can consume it by the jarful and still function fine [often, even better].
extracts of the plant are far more efficacious than the dried plant alone, gold or clear oil, or shatter are the premium forms available commercially... better in that there is no plant matter involved, mostly the terpenes, so consuming it, it does not smell bad and does not damage the one consuming it, since it can be eaten or vaped reducing harm via delivery method.
how it is extracted is important.....like any fresh pressed olive oil, cold pressed is essential, co2 extraction is better.
once it has been extracted though it spoils quickly and has gotten the pharma-industry developing novel methods to prevent that.... it occurs because the molecule is like an omega-3 oil in stability, so it must be kept from heat, light and air.
in any case there is a wealth of knowledge online, one just needs to wade past the blatant hedonism to get to useful data though.

Cooky

Veteran Member
shutterstock_1156301521.jpg
girl scout cookies

MNoBody

dragon-balls-cannabis-min.jpg

A pure resin blob...shatter, since it shatters easily like amber.
otherwise known now as dragon balls.
this is 3000 grams.
Dragonball-1-web.jpg

ecco

Veteran Member
How would you like that you live in a place that is nice and pretty and pay a lot too, and then these freaks start coming in and breaking your doors and windows and yelling in the streets and basically gradually flooding the area with their presence or activities and it just keeps getting worse year by year. Its not easy to just move around as soon as jackasses start wandering in yelling on the sidewalks.

Again, it seems the "leprous druggie scum" just follow you everywhere.

So what do you have to say for yourself now? Having a fine time in your mansion?

I'll say this about me, I don't and never have had to live in an area infested with "leprous druggie scum". Frankly, I don't even know of any areas in my county that are infested with "leprous druggie scum". I do know people who smoke marijuana, but they are not at all obnoxious, quite the opposite.

ecco

Veteran Member
just think, every leprous "druggy" seen was once someones child who deserved love and likely never found any....so they look to anything that provides even a facsimile that is reasonable to them....it makes them "feel" good for a moment in their otherwise bleak and empty lives.
well, please then, fill in my missing education from your vast personal experience then..... by all means...

Nah. Judging by your earlier quote, shown above, that would just be a waste of my time. If you really wanted to learn, you would have done so by now.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
It seems to also damage or deteriorate the functioning of the liver in some people, in others it seems to trigger permanent schizotypal or schizophrenia waking up inside of them.

I think its total trash to feel that one needs some external chemical reaction to feel good or benefit themselves, I've always thought drugs are pretty disturbing, even alcohol and anything which people use to become intoxicated or less inhibited. They should try dealing with their psychological issues through their own thinking processes and understandings and behavioral control rather than medicines, drugs, pills, enhancements, whatever, if they can manage. People just shove stuff into their bodies and destroy their cells and treat themselves and their one place to be like its endlessly flexible and able to tolerate anything, and I think anyone who treats someone else like their body doesn't matter and there are no risks or damages or dependencies doesn't even really care about the person! I've seen tons of people try to use various drugs to try to manipulate or take advantage of those they try to use them on, and its totally wrong.
Judgemental garbage. I assume that you don't use any psychoactive drugs, otherwise you're just a holier than thou hypocrite. Drugs feel good and humans are wired to like things that feel good. You're totally ignoring the medicinal value of marijuana, too. It helps with pain problems, mood disorders like depression and anxiety disorders, helps relieve HIV symptoms, etc. It's not all some sordid "oh, I'm in inner pain so I'll blunt it with drugs" stereotype, which you have no business judging people over, anyway.

Again, it seems the "leprous druggie scum" just follow you everywhere.

I'll say this about me, I don't and never have had to live in an area infested with "leprous druggie scum". Frankly, I don't even know of any areas in my county that are infested with "leprous druggie scum". I do know people who smoke marijuana, but they are not at all obnoxious, quite the opposite.

You smoke it too, right? Maybe when you're all smoking it, you can't notice how obnoxious or inconsiderate you are being, like how you seemed to imply I'm poor and doing badly in life despite not doing drugs, even though I have two expensive apartments in two cities (look up the apartment prices in Vancouver and Charlottetown). These were nice places, and people (like myself) are paying a lot to have places to live there, and it becomes very annoying when year after year, people using drugs, performing crimes related to drugs or while on drugs, or are homeless and belligerent or scary start wandering into these areas and making the conditions unsafe and worse and worse. So, consider yourself lucky that you live in a giant mansion smoking your drugs with your friends in Latveria or whatever the heck, and look up the drug crisis and homelessness crisis in Vancouver (a beautiful and expensive city) and even how drugs are making their way to Charlottetown through Halifax and stuff.

So where do you live? I'd like to know about this wonderful Holy country of yours that doesn't have any interaction with the conditions and problems of the modern world or what irritation decent and high class people with expensive apartments and homes have to deal with when jerks start finding the opportunity to swarm into their cities and start filling it with crime, threats, vandalism, all sorts of nasty stuff. You're so skeptical, as if this is made up, or as if this is happening in ghettos or something, these are not ghettos, the people in the apartments are paying a lot, but the crazies who are getting the apartments are some times rich druggy kids or are using government benefits to fund their homes or are criminals too sometimes or drug dealers, and besides them a lot of the people just wandering around in the cities and neighborhoods don't even live there among the expensive places but hang out or travel through there to get to their drug dealers or otherwise rob and commit crimes there to the people who have money and this makes them targets. So I'm not living in ghettos even, as the ghettos (Hastings for example) are absolute post-apocalyptic looking hell-holes, and the government has just let it go and let it slide (maybe the government is made up of Latverians like yourself? Smoking weed in their mansions), and nothing is being done to try to return these places to their better state even a few years ago. Just before I left Vancouver, in the decent little area of Marpole where things were so nice and it was just old people walking around, they had two street blockades and machine guns pulled out and it was like a nightmare police state, and weirdos were suddenly everywhere and a ton of it had to do with drugs and drug dealers and all the mess it seems to have caused gradually year after year.

But its rare that a 30 year old has two apartments across the country, so lets say I was poor as you implied, and you were skeptical or mocking me for my conditions in life, saying that I was not benefitted at all by not doing drugs and despite not doing drugs, am stuck among people doing drugs, wouldn't that make you a huge annoying jerk to be haranguing some poor person you don't know for their conditions in life or living in a ghetto or something? So either way, I'd like to know more about this awesome country you live in. I traveled all across Canada and drugs have made a total mess of this Country and how nice and decent it had been even a few years ago, and Drugs have made a mess of the Big Island of Hawaii, and Oahu, and Florida, all places I lived and grew up in, all expensive places as well, and drugs made them dangerous, messy, full of crime and corruption. Just read about it, read about how tourists to Florida were bitten and mauled by human beings on drugs, or all the huge amounts of drug related crime in Hawaii which is an extremely expensive and beautiful place. My mother is a doctor, I was never poor, but I had to see how drugs, gangs, crime, homelessness (all related to drugs) utterly ruined lives, cities, made driving very dangerous, made domestic violence and molestation cases (that my mother found out about and had to report) all more prevalent.

So, I really, really, think drugs are terrible, and basically only jackasses mainly take them and then go around acting like inconsiderate and obnoxious pieces of trash, or say "Why are you dealing with poor people, I live in a mansion in Latveria and smoke weed with my friends and we're all lovely people who don't put up our feet on the public transit seats because we use magic carpets here".

Judgemental garbage. I assume that you don't use any psychoactive drugs, otherwise you're just a holier than thou hypocrite. Drugs feel good and humans are wired to like things that feel good. You're totally ignoring the medicinal value of marijuana, too. It helps with pain problems, mood disorders like depression and anxiety disorders, helps relieve HIV symptoms, etc. It's not all some sordid "oh, I'm in inner pain so I'll blunt it with drugs" stereotype, which you have no business judging people over, anyway.

You're totally right, I bet people take drugs because they feel good and people (like those monkeys I've seen on tv in Thailand or something who get drunk off people's leftover fancy alcoholic drinks on the beachside restaurant tables) are wired to pursue pleasure a lot. People under the influence of drugs, can be some of the nicest people you've ever met, and there is no substantial connection between drug-use/intoxication and increased threats, crimes, accidents, errors in judgment, or other things. I'm just cranky because I don't have any drugs and I'm not using any currently. If I just had some drugs, I'd be a lot nicer and I'd get along great with everyone and not be so judgmental and whiny about the people who smoke into my window or yell at all hours of the night (surely happily yelling in pleasure), I might even join them and suck from their crack pipes and have a great time, maybe even have a baby or two while I'm at it. Drugs = Life, Cranky Non-Druggies = Annoying Curmudgeons.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
You're totally right, I bet people take drugs because they feel good and people (like those monkeys I've seen on tv in Thailand or something who get drunk off people's leftover fancy alcoholic drinks on the beachside restaurant tables) are wired to pursue pleasure a lot. People under the influence of drugs, can be some of the nicest people you've ever met, and there is no substantial connection between drug-use/intoxication and increased threats, crimes, accidents, errors in judgment, or other things. I'm just cranky because I don't have any drugs and I'm not using any currently. If I just had some drugs, I'd be a lot nicer and I'd get along great with everyone and not be so judgmental and whiny about the people who smoke into my window or yell at all hours of the night (surely happily yelling in pleasure), I might even join them and suck from their crack pipes and have a great time, maybe even have a baby or two while I'm at it. Drugs = Life, Cranky Non-Druggies = Annoying Curmudgeons.
Buzz off if you're not willing to have a genuine discussion. You're just here to bash people and rant, and even your ranting is off-topic since we're talking about marijuana, not your issues with rude crackhead neighbors. Not interested.

ecco

Veteran Member
You smoke it too, right?

That is an unwarranted assumption on your part.

even though I have two expensive apartments in two cities (look up the apartment prices in Vancouver and Charlottetown). These were nice places, and people (like myself) are paying a lot to have places to live there, and it becomes very annoying when year after year, people using drugs, performing crimes related to drugs or while on drugs, or are homeless and belligerent or scary start wandering into these areas and making the conditions unsafe and worse and worse.

Neighborhoods just seem to go to the dogs when you move in. I'm not assuming anything here. I'm just going by your own comments. You move into a nice neighborhood. Soon thereafter, the neighborhood becomes infested with druggies. Over and over and over.

So, consider yourself lucky that you live in a giant mansion smoking your drugs with your friends in Latveria or whatever the heck

Another unwarranted assumption.

I traveled all across Canada and drugs have made a total mess of this Country and how nice and decent it had been even a few years ago, and Drugs have made a mess of the Big Island of Hawaii, and Oahu, and Florida, all places I lived and grew up in, all expensive places as well, and drugs made them dangerous, messy, full of crime and corruption.

As I said, neighborhoods just seem to go to the dogs when you move in. I'm not assuming anything here. I'm just going by your own comments. You move into a nice neighborhood. Soon thereafter, the neighborhood becomes infested with druggies. Over and over and over.

Just read about it, read about how tourists to Florida were bitten and mauled by human beings on drugs,

OK. There's a specific that we can check out. I read about it.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...-harrouff-lawyer-says/ClilxaNmrqPa8z2XbuBK2J/
FBI test results show no evidence that Austin Harrouff, the 19-year-old authorities say killed two people in their Martin County home and was found biting one of their faces, had either bath salts or flakka in his system at the time of the fatal attacks. The report was one of dozens on the case released Wednesday by the State Attorney’s Office.

Dozens of interviews and reports and hundreds of photos from the scene of the attacks detail the gruesome and bloody aftermath of the fatal stabbings of John Stevens III, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53. Authorities say Harrouff killed the couple Aug. 15 at their Southeast Kokomo Lane home, just north of the Jupiter border.

Nellie King, one of Harrouff’s two attorneys, said Harrouff had several drugs in his system that were “medically introduced to him” at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach, where he went for treatment of his injuries after the attacks. But as defense attorneys expected, there were no designer drugs found in the 19-year-old.
One instance of a mentally troubled youth committing an atrocity. Not hoards of druggies rampaging the streets of Florida.

Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth"

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

Buzz off if you're not willing to have a genuine discussion. You're just here to bash people and rant, and even your ranting is off-topic since we're talking about marijuana, not your issues with rude crackhead neighbors. Not interested.

I thought this thread became about legalization and the pros and cons related to that and the drug trade or business. I thought I was on topic by saying that drugs are horrible and seem to make people worse and communities fall into ruin and chaos.

That is an unwarranted assumption on your part.

Neighborhoods just seem to go to the dogs when you move in. I'm not assuming anything here. I'm just going by your own comments. You move into a nice neighborhood. Soon thereafter, the neighborhood becomes infested with druggies. Over and over and over.

Another unwarranted assumption.

As I said, neighborhoods just seem to go to the dogs when you move in. I'm not assuming anything here. I'm just going by your own comments. You move into a nice neighborhood. Soon thereafter, the neighborhood becomes infested with druggies. Over and over and over.

OK. There's a specific that we can check out. I read about it.

FBI finds no bath salts, flakka in Austin Harrouff, lawyer says
FBI test results show no evidence that Austin Harrouff, the 19-year-old authorities say killed two people in their Martin County home and was found biting one of their faces, had either bath salts or flakka in his system at the time of the fatal attacks. The report was one of dozens on the case released Wednesday by the State Attorney’s Office.

Dozens of interviews and reports and hundreds of photos from the scene of the attacks detail the gruesome and bloody aftermath of the fatal stabbings of John Stevens III, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53. Authorities say Harrouff killed the couple Aug. 15 at their Southeast Kokomo Lane home, just north of the Jupiter border.

Nellie King, one of Harrouff’s two attorneys, said Harrouff had several drugs in his system that were “medically introduced to him” at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach, where he went for treatment of his injuries after the attacks. But as defense attorneys expected, there were no designer drugs found in the 19-year-old.
One instance of a mentally troubled youth committing an atrocity. Not hoards of druggies rampaging the streets of Florida.

Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth"

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid

Drugs are a big problem across the world (maybe not in Latveria). Like, you haven't heard?

https://www.recoveryfirst.org/florida-history-drugs-crime/

Drug-Related Crime - South Florida High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Drug Market Analysis 2008 (UNCLASSIFIED)

read about "drug related crime" and "drug related problem" and "drug epidemic" in America and Canada, there is a huge problem in Vancouver that has basically made it a state of emergency, and all across America there is a tremendous amount of drug related crime, and its a big thing in Mexico as well, wake the heck up maybe? Its not an unfounded assumption that you're probably a drug user and supporter yourself, especially if your lovely friends are filling up your mansion with skunk smelling smoke and you don't seem to mind, don't you smoke the stinky yourself?

MNoBody

The drug epidemic is a direct result of the war on drugs,
and how do drugs get into north amerika with the homelad security?
hmmmm...
and there is evidence in huge volumes which directly attributes this problem to the state enfranchisement

The drug epidemic is a direct result of the war on drugs,
and how do drugs get into north amerika with the homelad security?
hmmmm...
and there is evidence in huge volumes which directly attributes this problem to the state enfranchisement

I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist so I think the government is behind allowing and bringing in drugs into the nation in order to both make money, create more crime, and destroy certain communities and keep people weak, confused, addicted, disoriented, to maintain their personal power and corrupt rule.

ecco

Veteran Member
Its not an unfounded assumption that you're probably a drug user and supporter yourself, especially if your lovely friends are filling up your mansion with skunk smelling smoke and you don't seem to mind, don't you smoke the stinky yourself?

You really are full of yourself aren't you?

In all your rambling posts, you made one specific comment that could actually be verified...

read about how tourists to Florida were bitten and mauled by human beings on drugs,

You challenged me to read up on it. I did. As I showed in my post #94, you had your "facts" wrong.

I support legalization over prohibition. Alcohol prohibition led to a vast increase in violence and deaths. The prohibition was reversed.
Drug prohibition is still in effect and has the same horrible effects as alcohol prohibition did.

Perhaps you need to read up on history instead of posting in a forum.
Perhaps you need to stop making ignorant comments about me.

ig·no·rant
/ˈiɡnərənt/

adjective
    • lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.​

MNoBody

I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist so I think the government is behind allowing and bringing in drugs into the nation in order to both make money, create more crime, and destroy certain communities and keep people weak, confused, addicted, disoriented, to maintain their personal power and corrupt rule.
"paranoid conspiracy theorist"...you know that is a slanderous way to label people......
besides the normal functioning mode of government is conspiracy..... and that is fact, no theory.