• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mexican drug lord El Chapo Jailed

danieldemol

Premium Member
Mexican president calls for reconciliation after jailing of drug lord El Chapo

It was interesting to read that in an area of Mexico where 70% of residents live below the poverty line the Capos built roads and buildings.

I hope the Mexican president can match the development of the place through legal means to match that of the drug kingpin.

Read more here Mexican president calls for reconciliation after jailing of drug lord El Chapo

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

It was interesting to read that in an area of Mexico where 70% of residents live below the poverty line the Capos built roads and buildings.

I hope the Mexican president can match the development of the place through legal means to match that of the drug kingpin.

Read more here Mexican president calls for reconciliation after jailing of drug lord El Chapo

Mexican presidents are in on the drug scheme. Most Capos are more protected than the president.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

I've recently hit some very nasty potholes with my Tesla; our nation has spent billions of dollars helping other nations building their roads and bridge rather than repairing or replacing our crumbling roads and old bridges..,I hope the POTUS and Congress will work together to rebuild America's infrastructure. I'd favor an increase in fuel taxes in order to improve our roads, bridges, airports, and electrical grids. Since my Tesla doesn't use gas, I wouldn't be negatively impacted financially by an increase in fuel taxes, but I'd benefit from the better roads that would be funded by higher fuel taxes.

Last edited: