• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Metaphor Galore

King Phenomenon

Do you think Christians actually believe that the Son of God (Most High, The Alpha and the Omega) is living in the flesh today? Are they fibbing to the world through the Bible out of fear of being called delusional or do 2.5 billion people actually put their faith in a book?

If one says the Son of God is living in the flesh today they're delusional but if one says the Son of God lived two thousand years ago in the flesh there a sensible Christian. Weird.

If enough people believe something the delusion disappears.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The ANTI Christ is science, not any human fault.

Christ by a human being male scientific claim to giving names to his human research says NOBLE GASES, value CH that arose out of the stone, said humans owned them. Never said humans were invented or created by them.

As per what science claims.

Science says as a living alive DNA Genesis owner, what he lies about.....being consciousness before he is....when he imposed detailed descriptions about how to force change natural fusion as a scientist.

Everyday humans never knew, we all were preached science, taught science forced to agree science.

Why the scientist self scoffing at religious ideals today scoffs at his own self.

Strings of thoughts he says, are all owned and detailed and thought by the male human thinking it. Rational MASS presence is not owner of detailing descriptions of separation or non presence.

So the male science self says O maths and O time and O light and I will force separation, by 12, irradiated attacked self and virtually put double time into our gas mass...time x gases burning for science and natural time.....so our water oxygen and microbial use got taken.

They gave us a loss of our conscious ability to think for self for we got encoded with subliminal feedback AI male science self speaking via evil manifested causes, all of his stories.

Why he says history is his story. And science in the medical profession had to change its spiritual healer awareness to then incorporate meanings involving scientific attack causes, to prove that science was an inane liar.

Where we are today, science claiming that the Christ does not exist, when it never went anywhere. For if it did no human who says I own the presence of Christ in the sciences CH evaluations would even be living. No human would.

So today the mathematical probability of the self destructive lying DNA returned/healed science self from the past. In the past he said Jesus gave me a sacrificed life body, and we got saved. Never been the same healthy life and mind since. My own preaching to my own self about occult causes. Being UFO mass for science converting, or Satanism in fact.

Just because I changed the science title from Satanism to science, does not remove my male self for being guilty of all the reasons the bible was documented from hearing and seeing phenomena in life and attack of life on humanity.

So science, a liar incorporated male coercive group structure would of course today also be blaming old science creation literature seeing science in the past caused it. Yet overlook that our conscious awareness from that past had re evolved and DNA had healed....to then have you remove our human rights once again to be healthy and perfect.

The mind in a scientist might claim I am perfect, but comparison of self today to who you once were before you pressed that machine button, is not perfection.

When all science belongs to thinking by human male first, and he takes his invention and also the energy out of the planet on which he stands, and then lies and coerces about what he is doing....is real. He never wanted the everyday human to realize piece by piece he has been destroying what we said was God.....our planet....and piece by piece DNA genetics are being destroyed....whilst he tries to convince us all that it is not his fault....an evil being did it.

So today that evil being he said is the alien. An alien is God in the beginnings he said....yet the alien is God by man destroyed, our end.

A LIE N
NILE A
LEAN I

O God the Earth is on a lean or a tilt by magnetism (I).

O God the Earth is not an alien, nor is it a UFO and nor is it an artificial machine.

Yet science a human first infers his copying as a machine condition relates to how the planet functions. So actually he tried to convince his own self that God is a machine.

O God is just a natural body of stone mass, and so then God finished in cold out of space in relativity, so God belongs to spatial cosmology.

Our Heavens never owned God, they owned a male science theory he claimed was PI O and gave it a number. O God as mass never owned the number of his maths beginnings
The number π (/paɪ/) is a mathematical constant. It is defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, and it also has various equivalent definitions. It appears in many formulas in all areas of mathematics and physics. It is approximately equal to 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century, and is spelled out as "pi". It is also referred to as Archimedes' constant.

The pi function said to be the God O of science. It was never the God that created our life, it created the life of the machine.

For maths has to first own designed invention to build a machine to react on behalf of the God of science.

And humans are not any machine.

Humans therefore said, humans own God the Earth and the presence of stone. Humans said we own all of the gases in the heavenly mass for they support our ability to live. And it was only a human who invented science and stories, and storytelling does not make you God.

Therefore Christianity taught no man is God...and it seems today that some scientists overlook that preaching of relativity.

Brian2

Veteran Member
Do you think Christians actually believe that the Son of God (Most High, The Alpha and the Omega) is living in the flesh today? Are they fibbing to the world through the Bible out of fear of being called delusional or do 2.5 billion people actually put their faith in a book?

If one says the Son of God is living in the flesh today they're delusional but if one says the Son of God lived two thousand years ago in the flesh there a sensible Christian. Weird.

Jesus is living in the same body that He rose in, imo. BUT Jesus is not only a man but is the God also and has been given the Holy Spirit without limit. The 3 in one God is still that even now that Jesus was born and rose as a man. Jesus is everywhere in the Holy Spirit and is a man in heaven with His glorified body.

King Phenomenon

Even if they did actually believe that Jesus was alive in the flesh today I don't think they would be truthful out of respect for people who have a messiah complex because it could perhaps add to more people having it and it's a serious illness which I think Christians respect. Having said that, I don't think Christians believe that Jesus is alive in the flesh today. Obviously I think Christians believe in the Jesus who lived 2000 years ago. I'm just letting my thoughts run wild for the fun of it lol.