• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Messages and Teachings of Mary, Revealed to Six Vissionaries in Medjugorje, Bosnia, 1981 - Present

FFH

Veteran Member
Queen of Heaven - Wiki
"The term 'queen of heaven' does appear in the Bible but is not a reference to Mary. In the Old Testament the prophet Jeremiah writing circa 628 BC refers to ..."

" It is also the name used by the prophet Jeremiah probably in reference to Asherah a goddess worshipped in ancient Israel and Judah (see Book of Jeremiah, 7:18 and 44:17)."

They were worshipping the goddess Asherah, whom they called the "queen of heaven".

Mary had not been born yet, so there is no way that they could have been worshipping or referring to Mary.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
You win, you have an excuse for everything.
These revelations are based on fact, reason and logic, not excuses.

The Prophecies and Revelations of Saint Bridget (Birgitta) of Sweden

Revelations from God help humanity in their search for happiness and salvation from this world into a better one.

Fact: We need help in order to overcome death and sin.

Reason: Because otherwise we will spend an eternity in hell, suffering for our own sins, seperated from our physical bodies and from God.

Logic: Do we all just become nothing when we die, of course not, we keep on living, our bodies are only temporary houses/temples for our spirits.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
gospa02.jpg

Mary's Messages from Medjugorje, Bosnia 84-09
English 84-09.pdf
German 84-09 pdf
Italian 84-09.pdf
French 84-09.pdf
Spanish 84-09.pdf
Croatian 84-09.pdf

Mary's Momthly Messages from Medjugorje, Bosnia 97-09
English | Arabic | Armenian | Bahasa Indonesia | Bulgarian | Cebuano | Chinese | Czech | Croatian | Danish | Dutch | Esperanto | Finnish | French | German | Greek | Hebrew Hindi | Hungarian | Icelandic | Ilocano | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Latvian | Lithuanian | Norwegian | Papiamento | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Sinhalese Slovak | Spanish | Swedish | Tagalog | Tamil | Thai | Ukrainian | Vietnamese

Our Lady of Medjugorje Messages Page

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

Show me one (or any) instance in the Bible (or any LDS scripture), where Satan promoted Jesus Christ as the way to salvation for men on earth from this world, death, hell and the grave.

Mary's message is simple, she's offering her Son as a ransom for our sins, which makes it possible for all men on earth to be saved from this world, death, hell and the grave.
Well, the Devil is tricky, isn't he. The first commandment says that HE is the Lord God and you are to worship no other gods or make any graven images of such gods. Here, Satan is convincing thousands upon thousands to worship Mary and I think you've posted her graven image like 30 times.

Beaudreaux

Quick question for you. Serious one this time. :)

You have in your title "Mary Queen of Heaven". What does that mean? What will Mary's role be in heaven?

FFH

Veteran Member
Well, the Devil is tricky, isn't he. The first commandment says that HE is the Lord God and you are to worship no other gods or make any graven images of such gods. Here, Satan is convincing thousands upon thousands to worship Mary and I think you've posted her graven image like 30 times.
This is not Satanic worship.

1458193750_eb3a924664.jpg

Isaiah 5: 20 (Old Testament)
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

2 Nephi 15: 20 (Book of Mormon)
Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member

You have in your title "Mary Queen of Heaven". What does that mean? What will Mary's role be in heaven?
She is the most righteous woman that has ever lived on earth, or who ever will live on earth, so she will forever be the head of all women who have ever lived, or who ever will live on earth.

1446885611_9995ef1a5b.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
From the Revelations of Saint Birgitta of Sweden

This is Mary speaking...

Mary Identifies with Her Son's Pain at His Passion

"I was the person closest to him at his passion and was never separated from him. I was standing near his cross and, as that which is closest to the heart hurts the worst, so his pain was worse for me than for the others. As he gazed down at me from the cross and I gazed at him, my tears gushed from my eyes like blood from veins. When he saw me overwhelmed by pain, he grew so distressed over my pain that all the pain of his own wounds subsided when he saw the pain in me. I can therefore boldly say that his pain was my pain and his heart my heart. Just as Adam and Eve sold the world for a single apple, you might say that my Son and I bought the world back with a single heart. And so, my daughter, think of me as I was at the death of my Son, and it will not be hard for you to give up the world."

Jesus Speaking...

The Virgin Is Like the Staff, the Manna, and the Tablets of the Ark of the Old Law; Birgitta Is Given Advice on Disseminating Her Revelations

"Accordingly, no one will enter heaven, except for those who have been tried like gold in the fire of purgatory or who have proved themselves over time in good works on earth in such a way that there is no stain in them left to be purged away. If you do not know to whom my words ought to be sent, I will tell you. The one who wants to gain merit through good works in order to come to the kingdom of heaven or who already has merited it by good works in the past is worthy of receiving my words. My words are to be disclosed to such as these and to enter into them. Those who have a taste for my words and humbly await the inscription of their names in the book of life keep my words. Those who have no taste for them consider them first and then reject and vomit them out immediately."

Jesus speaking...

The Virgin Is Sweet; Christ's Passion Is Bitter, Especially for Those Who Follow Their Own Will

"I am most bitter for those who say my law and commandments are too difficult and that no one is able to carry them out, who say my passion is worthless for them, which is why they count it for nothing. Therefore, I swear on my life, as once I swore by the prophets, that I shall plead my case before the angels and all my saints. Those for whom I am bitter shall prove to themselves that I created all things rationally and well and for the usefulness and instruction of mankind, and that not the least little worm exists without a cause. Those who find me bitterer shall prove to themselves that I wisely gave the human person a free will with respect to the good. They will also discover that I am just, giving the eternal kingdom to good people but punishment to the wicked.

It would not be fitting for the devil, whom I created good but who fell through his own malice, to keep company with the good. The wicked will also find out that it is not my fault that they are wicked but their own. Indeed, if it were possible, I would gladly take on the same punishment for each and every person that once I accepted on the cross for all persons, so that they might return to their promised inheritance.

But humankind is forever opposing their will to mine. I gave them liberty in order to serve me, if they would, and so that they might gain an eternal reward. But if they did not want to, they were to share in the punishment of the devil due to whose malice and its consequences hell was justly created. Because I am full of charity, I did not want humanity to serve me out of fear or be compelled to do so like an irrational animal but out of love for God, because no one who serves me unwillingly or out of the fear of punishment can see my face.

Those for whom I am most bitter will realize in their consciences that my law was gentle and my yoke easy. They will be inconsolably sad that they spurned my law and instead loved the world, whose yoke is heavier and far more difficult than mine." Then his Mother answered: "Blessed are you, my Son, my God and my Lord! Since you were my sweet delight, I pray that others may be made partakers in its sweetness." The Son answered: "Blessed are you, my dearest Mother! Your words are sweet and full of love. Therefore, it will go well for anyone who receives your sweetness into his mouth and keeps it perfectly. But anyone who receives it and rejects it will be punished all the more bitterly." Then the Virgin responded: "Blessed be you, my Son, for all your love!"

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

She is the most righteous woman that has ever lived on earth, or who ever will live on earth, so she will forever be the head of all women who have ever lived, or who ever will live on earth.
What will her responsibilities be as Head of All Women?

J Bryson

Attending PTA meetings, making sure the kids get off to school on time, making sure that the housework chores are split evenly between herself and her husband, ensuring that Joseph doesn't use up all of his sick days, half the shopping, and holding down a job listening to the prayers of folks all over the world while putting in the occasional apparition for PR work.

FFH

Veteran Member

The revelations of Saint Birgitta describe Mary's role on earth and in Heaven.

It's been a few months since I read these revelations, I'll have to review and pull out the revelations which describe Mary's role in Heaven.

Just as Kings and Queens work together on earth, so do Jesus and Mary work together in Heaven to save souls.

See thise revelations: The Prophecies and Revelations of Saint Bridget (Birgitta) of Sweden

I'll reviw them again and pull out more stuff concerning Mary and her role in Heaven.

FFH

Veteran Member
Lead, guide, direct, save souls.

In the LDS church we have a women's organization called the "Relief Society". At the head of this organization is a woman, with the President of the LDS church leading, guiding and directing her.

I would imagine the same type of organization exists in Heaven, with Mary as the head of it.

Christ leads, guides and directs Mary in the same way the President of the LDS faith leads, guides and directs the President of the Relief Society (LDS women's organization). Women are however not limited to teaching and preaching the gospel to just women, just as we see that Mary is not limited to just teaching and preaching the gospel to women on earth and in Heaven. Mary teaches and preaches the gospel to men and women on earth and in Heaven. She is a great role model for both men and women. No other men has or ever will be as righteous as Mary, except Jesus Christ, that is why she is so hightly honored and recognized by both men and women.

"On earth, as it is in Heaven" ~ Lord's Prayer ~

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Attending PTA meetings, making sure the kids get off to school on time, making sure that the housework chores are split evenly between herself and her husband, ensuring that Joseph doesn't use up all of his sick days, half the shopping, and holding down a job listening to the prayers of folks all over the world while putting in the occasional apparition for PR work.
Women do teach and preach the gospel in the LDS faith. They are not limited to just sitting in church.

Mary is teaching and preaching the gospel to all who will listen, by conveying messages of the gospel of Jesus Christ to men and women on earth.

Mary is teaching and preaching to the world who is lost and in need of a Savior, Jesus Christ.

Jesus and Mary are equal partners, with Jesus as the head of Mary, leading guiding and directing her.

These revelations explain her role very well: The Prophecies and Revelations of Saint Bridget (Birgitta) of Sweden

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
This better explains Mary's role on earth and in Heaven in great detail

This is only one book (containing 60 short chapters) about
Christ, Mary and the church and their respective roles, in a series of 12

CHAPTER 8
The Queen of Heaven's words to her beloved daughter teaching her
how she ought to love and praise her Son together with his Mother.

CHAPTER 9
The words of the Queen of Heaven
to her beloved daughter concerning
the beautiful love the Son had for his Virgin Mother,
and about how the Mother of Christ was conceived
in a chaste marriage and sanctified in the womb,
and about how she was assumed body and soul into heaven,
and about the power of her name,
and about the angels assigned to men for good or bad.

CHAPTER 10
The Virgin Mary's words to her daughter,
offering a useful teaching about how she should live,
and describing many marvelous details
about the passion of Christ.

CHAPTER 20
A pleasant dialogue of the Virgin Mother
and the Son with each other
and of the Virgin Mother and the Son with the bride,
and about how the bride should get ready
for the wedding

CHAPTER 22
The Mother's gentle question to the bride,
and the bride's humble answer to the Mother,
and the Mother's useful reply to the bride,
and about the progress of good people among the wicked

CHAPTER 27
The Mother's words to the bride about
how there are three things in a dance,
and about how this dance symbolizes this world,
and about the Mother's suffering at Christ's death

CHAPTER 29
The Virgin's words to the daughter
regarding two ladies, one of whom was called Pride
and the other Humility, the latter symbolizing
the most sweet Virgin, and about how the Virgin
goes to meet those who love her
at the hour of their death

CHAPTER 31
About how the bride saw the sweet Virgin Mary
furnished with a crown and other adornments
of inestimable beauty, and how Saint John the Baptist
explained to the bride the meaning

CHAPTER 35
The Virgin's words to the bride,
explaining her own sorrow at the passion of Christ,
and about how the world was sold
through Adam and Eve and bought back
through Christ and his Virgin Mother
of the crown and the other things

CHAPTER 37
The Mother's words to the bride
describing the excellence of her Son,
and about how Christ is now being crucified
more harshly by his enemies, the bad Christians,
than he was by the Jews, and about how,
as a consequence, such people will receive
a harsher and more bitter punishment

CHAPTER 42
The Virgin's words of exhortation to the bride
concerning how she ought to love her Son above all things,
and about how every virtue and grace
is contained in the glorious Virgin.

CHAPTER 45
The answer of the Mother and the angels,
the prophets, the apostles, and the devils to God,
in the presence of the bride,
testifying to his greatness in creation, incarnation,
redemption, and so forth,
and about how people now contradict all these things,
and about his severe judgment on them.

CHAPTER 46
Mutual words of praise of the Mother and Son
in the bride's presence, and about how people now
regard Christ as ignoble, disgraceful, and base,
and say him to be so,
and about the eternal damnation of such people

CHAPTER 50
The mutual words of blessing and praise
of the Mother and the Son, and about the grace conceded
by the Son to his Mother for the souls in purgatory
and those remaining in this world

CHAPTER 51
The Mother's words of blessing to the Son,
in the bride's hearing, and about how the Son of glory
makes a lovely comparison of his sweet Mother
to a flower growing in a valley.

CHAPTER 52
The Mother's words of blessing
and her prayer to the Son that his words
might be spread throughout the world and take root
in the hearts of his friends, and about how the same Virgin
is wonderfully compared to a flower growing in a garden.
And about Christ's words conveyed through the bride
to the pope and to other prelates of the church.

CHAPTER 53
The words of mutual blessing and praise
of the Mother and of the Son, and about how the Virgin
is likened to the ark where the staff,
the manna and the tablets of the Law were kept.
Many wonderful details are contained in this image.

CHAPTER 58
The Mother's words to the bride
and the sweet words of the Mother and the Son to each other,
and about how Christ is bitter, bitterer, most bitter for the wicked,
but sweet, sweeter, most sweet for the good

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Mary will forever play a role as our spiritual Mother in heaven, just as Jesus Christ is our spiritual Father in Heaven (having spiritually begotten us when he died for us and we accepted his atonement), not to be confused with our Father in Heaven who is the Father of our spirits (spirit bodies).

Mary is our spiritual Mother (having spiritally begotten us when we accepted her sons's sacrifice on our behalf), not to be confuesed with the Mother of our spirits (spirit bodies).

Jesus is our spiritual Father, and Mary is our spiritual Mother in Heaven.

hese are the roles they will play in Heaven, because of their respective roles and sacrifices they have played on earth for the salvation of our souls allowing us to live in Heaven with them if we do what they say.

Jesus Christ is our Savior, and is referred to, in scripture, as our spiritual Bridegroom and spiritual Father, but not the Father of our spirits. Our Eternal Father in Heaven is the Father of our spirits and of Christ and Mary.

Mary is our spiritual Mother, but not the Mother of our spirits.

We (the Church) are (is) collectively referred to as the spiritual bride of Jesus Christ and we are also collectively referred to as the spiritual daughter of our spiritual Mother and Father (Mary and Jesus Christ).

We are spiritual sons and daughters of Mary and Jesus Christ

That's the way I understand it, so with that in mind you can better read and understand the last post #216, and better understand Mary's role along side Jesus Christ.

They are equal spiritual partners, each playing a role as our spiritual Mother and Father of our souls/spirits.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
This image of Mary Magdalene (http://www.lds.org/Static%20Files/PDF/Magazines/Ensign/English/2007/ENSN_2007_06_00__Complete_00606_eng_000.pdf) is similar to the image I saw of Mary Magdalene, only she was facing the other way, but also looking upwards, as portrayed in this picture, as if she were looking at or worshipping Christ.

She had the same type of clothing as this model has on.

I only briefly saw her clothes, but I got the impression she had on a pearl white robe with gold or gold trim and a deep purple/maroon colored shawl like this model, but a deeper purple/maroon color with maybe some deep dark blue mixed in. She had a perfect beautiful face with long dark hair similar to this model but her face was more beautiful of course, because she has a perfect resurrected body. I had this brief vision just a month before this issue of the LDS Ensign magazine came out so I was very shocked when I saw this. It served as a final confirmation to me as to who I had briefly seen, Mary Magdalene, there is no doubt about this in my mind, I have seen her.

Mary Magdalene on the cover of the LDS Ensign magazine: http://www.lds.org/Static%20Files/PD...06_eng_000.pdf

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

May I ask why you will occasionally make a post like this that has nothing in it other than a picturte of Mary? No words. No statements. Just her picture. Don't get me wrong. She's a hot hot hottie and I find myself thinking very carnal things about her virginity. I just don't understand why you would post nothing but a picture.