• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Meet

I'm Azh... came over from TAZ where the forum has been advertised :).. I'm pagan in belief and a witch in spirit.. .I discovered my path nigh on 20 years ago and have never looked back. I'm a mother to 2 daughers and 3 stepsons, have 3 black cats and a dog. I run four forums and am in the process of building a pagan one - it's just sitting there lurking in cyberspace until I have the time to commit to it LOL

What else?

Who knows.. if you want to know something, just ask ;)

Although when it's completely you're own, it's nice having complete control... but it's also good having the backup of someone else when you can't spend 24/7 doing stuff LOL

myokei

Hi. I'm signing in from Houston. I am a Nichiren Shu Buddhist and have been practicing since 1963 or thereabouts. I am studying for the priesthood, which will likely take about 4-5 more years. My family consists of my husband Mike and my daughter Merisa and two dogs, Quidam and Zazen.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning from each of you.

With gassho,
Myokei