• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merry Christmas!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I wish you and all Christians here a Very Merry Christmas.

Since my wife and most of our relatives are Christian, we celebrate it every year and, as a matter of fact, we have roughly 35 people coming over to our place to celebrate tomorrow.

To most of my fellow Jews, enjoy dinner at your favorite Chinese restaurant tomorrow. ;)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
To most of my fellow Jews, enjoy dinner at your favorite Chinese restaurant tomorrow. ;)

Haha my boss said pretty much the same thing... husband and I don't really do anything for Christmas. So my boss suggested a Chinese restaurant. We'd be the token Guinea-Goya, Lapsed-Catholic, Heathen, Gay Couple in an otherwise Chinese Jewish establishment. Oy veh! what an interesting mix! :D

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Merry Christmas to you, C, and everyone else on or off the forums. Never stop believing in a Christmas Miracle.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
For those who take joy, I hope you have that joy! मैरी क्रिसमस (Mairī Krisamasa) !

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Merry Christmas! :)
You have an avatar now!
34769.jpg

It's a Festivus miracle!