• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Merkel

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Holy crap. I literally posted a list of problems in Germany that started during her time or grew out of bounds during that time.

These are also pretty easy to understand.
Example: Not enough affordable housing.
I really wonder what could be done about this.

And no you initially didn't ask about what should be done but what was amiss.

The infrastructure is falling apart? Well I guess it might be a good idea to invest into it.
Because I kinda doubt that taking money away from the infrastructure is going to help with roads and bridges falling apart.

You ignore that the German whale is not facing the real problems of the EU ...while Seehofer told her the most urgent thing is to discuss about this invasion.

Last edited:
Who else but the leader of the Government for the last 13 years would be at fault for not tackling the problems concerning

- Pensions
- affordable housing
- too many government subsidised Jobs
- temporary work contracts
- subcontract labour
- minimum wage not being enforced
- the armed forces being a complete trainwreck
- the infrastructure falling apart
- digital infrastructure being completely abandoned

etc etc etc

All of these problems were in their infancy in 2005 or did not exist at all. Thanks to absolutely no work being done in the last 13 years OR work being done to actually aid the advancement of these problems these have spiralled into absurd proportions.

She's been in power for 13 years, who else but her is responsible? The Easter bunny?
Lmao.

World changes, baby. Is the war in Syria her fault? No.
Is the falling economy all over the world her fault? No.
Is the relatively large size and the location of Germany her fault? No.
Is the refugee crisis her fault? No.
Is your unhappiness her fault? No.
Are the propaganda loads all over her fault? No.
Is the complexity of the EU her fault? No.
Is the fact that most EU states failed to fulfill their duties regarding the refugee crisis Her Fault?

NO!

:screamcat:

You ignore that the German whale is not facing the real problems of the EU ...while Seehofer told her the most urgent thing is to discuss about this invasion.
Yes that's how merkel talks too "this invasion"
... oh no wait. She's german - they're educated people. It's called sophistication that makes them talk on a way that to you seems to be impossible to understand.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes that's how merkel talks too "this invasion"
... oh no wait. She's german - they're educated people. It's called sophistication that makes them talk on a way that to you seems to be impossible to understand.

Hey, dear...do you have two accounts?

Yes...it's an invasion, and there are 12 EU countries, among whom the Visegrad group, who are against Merkel's policies.
We will protect Hungary and other Slavic countries from the threat of this invasion that can compromise their monoethnicity.

Last edited:
I hold you responsible for hacking the other one and will therefore, out of distaste, no longer communicate with a paid troll such as yourself.

Flankerl

Lmao.

World changes, baby. Is the war in Syria her fault? No.
Is the falling economy all over the world her fault? No.
Is the relatively large size and the location of Germany her fault? No.
Is the refugee crisis her fault? No.
Is your unhappiness her fault? No.
Are the propaganda loads all over her fault? No.
Is the complexity of the EU her fault? No.
Is the fact that most EU states failed to fulfill their duties regarding the refugee crisis Her Fault?

NO!

:screamcat:

You are in the strawman business I see.

So in your little world, who is responsible for the things I've listed?