• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men and Abortion

Clizby Wampuscat

We are made of millions of cells. You know this, yes?

A zygote does not turn into a person left alone either.
It has a 35% chance of being born.

So wait, is your argument that a man who impregnates a woman should be able to force the woman to have an abortion? Or force or her keep the child? That's the world you want to live in?
OMG, Where did I ever say this? No please, show me where I said this.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It has a 35% chance of being born.

So what? Both are potential life.

OMG, Where did I ever say this? No please, show me where I said this.

If that isn't what you meant, then I don't understand your point. You're complaining that women can have abortions but men can't? Yeah, the reason is because women are the pregnant ones.

Clizby Wampuscat

If that isn't what you meant, then I don't understand your point. You're complaining that women can have abortions but men can't? Yeah, the reason is because women are the pregnant ones.
So where did I ever say this? I have explained my point a couple of times. I guess we just won't communicate on this topic.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
So where did I ever say this? I have explained my point a couple of times. I guess we just won't communicate on this topic.

You were complaining about some "double standard" that women can have abortions and men don't have some equivalent choice. Yeah, because they don't get pregnant.

It's always your choice whether you reply to me.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Should men who have casual sex and father a child be required, made law, to financially and physically raise their unwanted and or unplanned babies? forced to coparent?

Yes, then they might understand the real risks associated with casual sex.

DKH

You know what can prevent a fatherless child.

An abortion.

That way a single mother doesn't have to raise a child alone if she doesn't want to.

No, the best way for a woman not to become pregnant is avoiding intercourse! Until the possibility of becoming pregnant is acceptable.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I'm not talking about someone who is going to die regardless as in someone who is only being kept breathing by a machine. I'm talking about letting someone die who could be saved and recover.
That's what I'm talking about. That's what euthanasia is all about - helping someone who is terminally ill die with dignity and with as little amount of pain as possible.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
No, the best way for a woman not to become pregnant is avoiding intercourse! Until the possibility of becoming pregnant is acceptable.

I wish Yahweh hadn't made us one of a few species who has sex for pleasure. We could've been like most mammals and have females go into heat, but nooooo, that just wasn't to be.