• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Members you love

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I won't list'm.
I'd forget someone, & they'd be all triggered.
But ya know who ya are....ya worm herd'n, soup slurp'n, book juggle'n, sheep worry'n,
haggis steal'n, flea infested, yogurt spill'n, sock wear'n, apple polish'n, doily fold'n,
cow tip'n, sticky willie pick'n, ear flick'n, weasel shave'n, TV watch'n, nerd fanciers!

Awwwe thanks Revolt.....what can I say....:oops:

Heyo

Veteran Member
I also won't name names out of fear to forget someone. There are many here who "share my mind" and you show me that I can't be that wrong. But my special thanks goes to those who are willing and able to challenge my ideas. You tell me when I'm wrong and help me to be more right tomorrow.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm too lazy to make a list, but I've always liked your posts and thought that you are a kind and thoughtful member. I know that I'm not a particularly popular member, but, in the end, I wish the best for everyone here even if they don't like me very much.;)

Join the club. I never see myself on such lists. Am I bovvered! :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
After a (very) little thought and hopefully not missing anyone out it would be far easier to compile a list of those i loathe. Yes there are a few, perhaps a small handful. But alas, RF etiquette denies me from identifying them.

The rest of you guys and gals are just awesome.