• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Members you love

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've probably made a thread similar to this before, I recall one last year, but I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I can think of who has made a positive impact on my experience here:

Revoltingest
Wu Wei
Estro Felino (even if we didn't always see eye to eye)
Reverend Bob
Dybmh
Left Coast
Sunstone
ShadowWolf
Rival
Brickjectivity
Lewisnotmiller
Thief even if I find him a little silly
sun rise
Debater Slayer's wise posts
Jim
adrian - we talked a bit early on
Vouthon
PopeADope
Terry Sampson
beenherebeforeagain
Amanaki
ChristineM
And many others

I wanted to let you know now that I care, in case anything ever happens with all the riots, coronavirus, etc

Rational Agnostic

I've probably made a thread similar to this before, I recall one last year, but I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I can think of who has made a positive impact on my experience here:

Revoltingest
Wu Wei
Reverend Bob
Dybmh
Left Coast
Sunstone
ShadowWolf
Rival
Brickjectivity
Lewisnotmiller
sun rise
Jim
Vouthon
PopeADope
Terry Sampson
beenherebeforeagain
Amanaki
ChristineM
And many others

I wanted to let you know now that I care, in case anything ever happens with all the riots, coronavirus, etc

I'm too lazy to make a list, but I've always liked your posts and thought that you are a kind and thoughtful member. I know that I'm not a particularly popular member, but, in the end, I wish the best for everyone here even if they don't like me very much.;)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm too lazy to make a list, but I've always liked your posts and thought that you are a kind and thoughtful member. I know that I'm not a particularly popular member, but, in the end, I wish the best for everyone here even if they don't like me very much.;)

I like you. Now your views on politics could cause me to make us peanut butter sandwiches when it comes time to discuss them. But I like you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I won't list'm.
I'd forget someone, & they'd be all triggered.
But ya know who ya are....ya worm herd'n, soup slurp'n, book juggle'n, sheep worry'n,
haggis steal'n, flea infested, yogurt spill'n, sock wear'n, apple polish'n, doily fold'n,
cow tip'n, sticky willie pick'n, ear flick'n, weasel shave'n, TV watch'n, poodle trim'n,
roller derby'n, star gaze'n, pole danc'n, gravity deny'n, duck watch'n, nerd fanciers!

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
RF romances never work. Ask FatherHeathen and Dawn, Rival and ShadowWolf, or Wirey and the people from the Amish DIR.

People always forget us Aussies...
You can add Treks and Quaxotic to the list. Plus I've met them IRL so I know they're actual people.
I'm much more sceptical about most of you peeps/bots

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Back at ya! I'm not going to list names, since I have a horrible habit of leaving people off. But there have been a bunch of people here who have;

1) Taught me a lot about religion
2) Given me different perspectives on life
3) Given me exposure to issues and problems I don't deal with too much in the day to day (primarily gender and sexuality based)
4) Made me laugh, and in turn had a chuckle at my admittedly terrible sense of humour.

If I did make a list, it would surprise some people, since there would definitely be a few on it who I mostly just disagree with, dating back to when I arrived. But they were here for the right reasons (in my opinion) and my ego is healthy enough to have people disagree with me and see it as a positive.

BTW, SW, you'd fit in categories 2, 3 AND 4 of my little list there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Back at ya! I'm not going to list names, since I have a horrible habit of leaving people off. But there have been a bunch of people here who have;

1) Taught me a lot about religion
2) Given me different perspectives on life
3) Given me exposure to issues and problems I don't deal with too much in the day to day (primarily gender and sexuality based)
4) Made me laugh, and in turn had a chuckle at my admittedly terrible sense of humour.

If I did make a list, it would surprise some people, since there would definitely be a few on it who I mostly just disagree with, dating back to when I arrived. But they were here for the right reasons (in my opinion) and my ego is healthy enough to have people disagree with me and see it as a positive.

BTW, SW, you'd fit in categories 2, 3 AND 4 of my little list there.
Having grown up in Indiana, even knowing otherwise, I still kind of do just see "Lewis Miller" all these years later.:p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
RF romances never work. Ask FatherHeathen and Dawn, Rival and ShadowWolf, or Wirey and the people from the Amish DIR.
Wirey did have some success.
His pick-up lines....
- So, do thee come to barn raisings often?
- Thy buggy ist sturdy & hath a not showy paint job.
- Thy plain black oversmock really bringeth out the brown in your eyes.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Revoltingest
Wu Wei
Reverend Bob
Dybmh
Left Coast
Sunstone
ShadowWolf
Rival
Brickjectivity
Lewisnotmiller
sun rise
Jim
Vouthon
PopeADope
Terry Sampson
beenherebeforeagain
Amanaki
ChristineM
And many others

:glomp:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Revoltingest
Wu Wei
Reverend Bob
Dybmh
Left Coast
Sunstone
ShadowWolf
Rival
Brickjectivity
Lewisnotmiller
sun rise
Jim
Vouthon
PopeADope
Terry Sampson
beenherebeforeagain
Amanaki
ChristineM
And many others

@KAT-KAT you are one of the people in RF that i truly like to speak with, and you hold a lot of wisdom.
You are one of the few members that made me open my eyes to realize my own faults, and for that i am forever thankful :)