• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Melania Trump wears jacket saying "I really don't care do u?" on visit to a child detention center

Duke_Leto

Article

Her spokeswoman said "there was no hidden message" in the former fashion model's sartorial choice.

It doesn't seem to be hidden at all.

That being said, the usual consistency of the Trump administration helps elucidate matters:

US President Donald Trump later tweeted that his wife's coat "refers to the Fake News Media".

Altfish

Veteran Member
When I first heard about this, I thought, "It must be photo-shopped".
I know the Trumps are not the brightest sparks but you'd have thought someone would have told her it was not appropriate.
Then Trump tries to lie his way out of it and blame the press.

Grief and our country wants trade talks with the US.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
22 jun 2018 stvdv 012 13

I have been thinking since a few days "How can Melania put up with Trump, especially him doing this family separation now".

Melania Trump wears jacket saying "I really don't care do u?" on visit to a child detention center
My thought was "Finally Melania does not listen to Trump anymore. And maybe even told him to cancel that family separation".
This seemed so "not a D.T" thing. I heard him say "this will make many people happy". But he said it in a funeral voice was my feeling.
Even more because she went to "child detention center" and coincidently all happened in same few days.
Of course D.T had to tweet that the message was "towards the media". But D.T is not know for always telling the truth
Of course she can't openly tell it, but if there is a little truth, I think she played it very cool. Okay that was my "fantasy time".

So probably I let myself be fooled by "her nice face". Maybe they are "hand in glove.".
After all D.T is known for his "hand shake"
But still Melania is known for her "shake off"

So an interesting "jacket" story IMO.
[Or did I just play too long this word-game of @Deidre ;)]

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
When I first heard about this, I thought, "It must be photo-shopped".
I know the Trumps are not the brightest sparks but you'd have thought someone would have told her it was not appropriate.
Then Trump tries to lie his way out of it and blame the press.

Grief and our country wants trade talks with the US.
I totally thought that was fake media. Sure enough she did it but at least changed before she got to Texas.:facepalm: That’s how be best.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Slovenia is on the verge of being invaded by ME migrants.
So any Slovenian repels something like immigration.

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
Slovenia is on the verge of being invaded by ME migrants.
So any Slovenian repels something like immigration.

Btw she will never be an American (thank God)
If being American implies to embrace multiculturalism
US has people coming from around the world and I remember him saying he doesn’t mind it from some European nations. Not India apparently.

https://timesofindia.com/india/52-indian-asylum-seekers-among-detainees-under-trumps-zero-tolerance-policy/articleshow/64653330.cms

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Something is up. I believe it was done on purpose. Who wears a jacket, in June, when travelling to Texas. This looks staged... but why?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I saw an interesting take on this. She wore the jacket when she was in DC and NOT when she was in Texas. Maybe she was telling her *husband* that she doesn't care that she's flaunting his policies and showing how horrible they are?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Something is up. I believe it was done on purpose. Who wears a jacket, in June, when travelling to Texas. This looks staged... but why?
I can't tell you her intent until the tea leaves settle down.
But even then, I might have to throw some bones...just to be sure.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I can't tell you her intent until the tea leaves settle down.
But even then, I might have to throw some bones...just to be sure.
Me either, it is just... strange. It doesn't make much sense to me. Maybe she is tone deaf to it all? I don't know.