1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mehville

Discussion in 'Member Announcements' started by Dingbat, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Dingbat

Dingbat Avatar of Brittania

Ratings:
    +112
    Religion:
    Perpetual Seeker
    I have been kicking around the idea for a bit and even discussed it in the super secret Theist forum but I think I am going to take that vacation I talked about. Far too many threads of late are starting to grate on my nerves and I have far too many questions with very limited answers. Being on here at the moment only seems to exacerbate the problem. So I figure it is time to tapout and do something else with my time though with a new semester starting that makes it easy to fill the void.

I might check erratically my messages but I'm not planning on doing anything more with the board until I can get squared away. So Aloha!

2. crossfire

crossfire Antinomian feminist heretic freak ☿
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,256
    Religion:
    ☿ Mercuræn Mahayana Buddhist & Pastafarian
    Enjoy your break. :)

3. Revoltingest

Revoltingest Abnormal before it was fashionable
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +70,302
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Enjoy the hiatus!

4. Dingbat

Dingbat Avatar of Brittania

Ratings:
    +112
    Religion:
    Perpetual Seeker
    Thank you all two of you.:p At least now I know who to give all the presents to. Well so far it seems the semester might not be as work intensive as I thought...reading intensive but otherwise manageable. I will probably disappear here and there if things get heavy though.