• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mega Man Games

Euronymous

SSilence
What is your favorite Mega Man game?

Mine would have to be Mega Man 5 (Rockman 5: Blues no Wana!?), but I haven't beaten every Mega Man game in the original series, so I can't really say for sure until I do so.

emot-megaman.gif
emot-megaman.gif
emot-megaman.gif

Anyways, to clear up confusion, I'm talking about specifically Mega Man 1-10, not the X series or other series; I might make another thread about favorite Mega Man X games, so yeah.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think 4, as I remember 5 and 6 being very easy, 6 being an overall "why?" as it was released on the NES rather than SNES, and 7 and 8 where a bit too cartoony/cheesy. And then 9 and 10 I just don't see the point in taking away abilities the Blue Bomber has had since the third installment.
Definitely more of a fan of the X series.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Probably Mega Man 3 because there is a robot master named Gemini Man, and I'm a Gemini. Also because Hard Man

Last edited: