• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meditations of the day

FineLinen

367708_5d171bd7b9c203bbf00497b021f508a1.png

FineLinen

His constant love

Keep on giving your thanks to God, for he is so good!

His constant, tender love lasts forever! Let all his princely people sing, His constant, tender love lasts forever! Let all his holy priests sing, His constant, tender love lasts forever! Let all his lovers who bow low before him sing, His constant, tender love lasts forever! Out of my deep anguish and pain I prayed, and God, you helped me as a father. You came to my rescue and broke open the way into a beautiful and broad place. ~TPT

FineLinen

"When you follow me as my disciple, you must put aside your father, your mother, your wife, your sisters, your brothers; it will even seem as though you hate your own life. This is the price you’ll pay to be considered one of my followers. Anyone who comes to me must be willing to share my cross and experience it as his own, or he cannot be considered to be my disciple. So don’t follow me without considering what it will cost you." ~TPT

Hate = miseo = Pursue with hatred/ detest.

"The purpose of the cross is to do away with you, blessed riddance." ~A.W. Tozer

FineLinen

"Who could ever divorce us from the endless love of God’s Anointed One?

Absolutely no one! For nothing in the universe has the power to diminish his love toward us... his demonstrated love is our glorious victory over everything! So now I live with the confidence that there is nothing in the universe with the power to separate us from God’s love. I’m convinced that his love will triumph over death, life’s troubles, fallen angels, or dark rulers in the heavens. There is nothing in our present or future circumstances that can weaken his love. There is no power above us or beneath us—no power that could ever be found in the universe that can distance us from God’s passionate love, which is lavished upon us through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One!" ~TPT

NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE!