• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Naganami

I enjoy sharing knowledge but I don't know where else to post this information.
This meditation will stimulate and activate your pineal gland and will also start the ambrosia flowing. Everyone is different so it may take weeks, months or even years for different people. **Note: I didn't invent this, a blood dedicated spiritual Satanist shared this with me.

Ida and pingala empowerment - This meditation is split since you are going to absorb energies from the sun and the moon in order to create the ambrosia in your pineal gland. When the sun is out try to meditate and always get into a trance first. Then visualize a blue cord attaching to your pineal gland and the sun. As you inhale visualize the white gold liquid from the sun traveling through the cord to your pineal gland. Hold the energy in your pineal gland and then exhale and spread the energy through your entire pineal gland. Do it at least four times. 4 is a multiple of 2, and two is the number of balance (Always do multiples of 2, so you can do it 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, ect times). When it is night you will do exactly the same as you did with the sun but now it is with the moon. Do it as much times you did it with the sun to create the balance again.
After done affirm the energies 9 times - “my pineal gland is physically growing, my pineal gland is permanently active, my pineal gland is permanently and constantly producing the ambrosia in a safe and positive way.”

How to get into a deep trance: Trance

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Amrit, Philosopher's stone, Ambrosia, Nagamani, Paras, Kamadhenu, Kalpavrksha, Aladin's lamp, the fairy's wand. So many things to desire.