• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

meditating for peace

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Dear friends,

We need to focus on something more important today. It's time for me to be Robocop actually. The earth is in trouble. We could nuke the scientific centers of the world and quickly lose power to control our survival as a race. Israel and the United States' governments are acting crazy about war but I hope they can be at peace since they are dominant.

Will you please join me in meditating 1 minute for peace? You can go in the community or get a group or do it multiple times, but if you could just meditate anywhere one minute for nothing other than peace I would really appreciate it, friend or enemy. Breathe in, breath out, close your eyes, and focus.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
THANK YOU everyone who meditated and who will meditate. Please disregard my own political views, but I felt not too disappointed with Iraq and Barrack Obama and at least Palestine, Egypt, and Israel are in talks.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Sorry to keep you stranded without more details.

There is hope; Israel and United States have made some great decisions. However there are many wars right now. If you see "ongoing conflicts" in Wikipedia, you will get an idea. Hopefully Israel and the US can be good examples to those countries. Once again the citizens usually want peace and are fine; the governments want war.

To meditate you should have love and happiness, and serenity. You also need to be at peace with every atom of your body. If you want assistance with these words you may contact me, but it’s quite doable.
Inner before outer. Smile on the inside before you smile on the outside. If you are not at peace with yourself you can meditate for inner peace first.

How we think, express, and feel affects other brains, because we can send positive or negative brain
waves out to the world.

One positive radio song can get millions of people to think positive peaceful thoughts, whereas one negative one can do the opposite.

Why does meditating for peace matter? Because it helps increase our likelihood of human survival! If you are positive on the inside, please inwardly express your outside will to make a positive difference! The human survival chance is not great. We need to wake up and hurry a little bit!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe you about meditating on peace not war. Thank you.

But how will I know all my atoms are cooperating? I am not kidding.

Kudos for smiling on the inside. I like it!

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It’s good to be loving, happy, serene and at peace with your atoms as much as possible, which is harmless. That's because we are always transmitting hope and love or destruction and obscurity, although when we meditate it is much more potent.

You know, I give an arm and a leg about meditating for peace. No really, my left leg hurts when I walk far and my left arm when I unstretch it from stretching up.

However, I just be grateful for all my limbs have done and all they will do, and try to find good defensive mechanisms if I can.

If missing a limb, be grateful for consciousness, living, security and all you can do. If you have brain damage do what you can.

For cancer, I'll bet it’s a lot of pain, but try to find a perspective where you can tolerate.

So first be in harmony with your body parts/organs.

Now for the atoms. Keep your eyes closed (I love how some Rabbis pray with their eyes opened but this is meditation so shut them unless you are overstimulating your senses (another kind of meditation)). Deep, slow breathing oxygenates the body to prepare all your particles for health. Make sure you breathe with your stomach and not your shoulders.

Start with your big toe. You might try what we did in our last global meditation, imagine plugging into the Universe (I’ve been electrocuted before and if it wasn’t dangerous I would like the feeling; I recommend this). There are a lot of other mechanisms possible to hook up to your cells and atoms too. You can imagine a heat wave, a computer system, liquid light, just a chilly feeling, imagining alternate realities that you can observe diverge, imagining all these cells and atoms might do, and many others. Communicate with all your toe cells and atoms by your brain. Your brain is communicating with all of them – the communication is almost at light speed. If you stir your toe and are at peace with your whole toe, you are then in peace with all the atoms of your toe; if you stir your anus and are at peace with your whole anus, you are then at peace with all the atoms around it. Move up your body gradually.

Then connect your neurons themselves. All you have to do here, and if you don't have lots of time it's fine, is just imagine them communicating and make sure it feels like they're all communicating. Connecting the particles in your brain is wonderful.

There is another exercise that is not needed here, but you might like if you have a lot of time on your hands. You can have help connecting with your and with everybody else's neurons gradually. Think of the fact that when you think of something and then why you thought of it, you can discover why that connection was there in the first place and think about that. That is the best you can do with your neurons I think, but I only recommend it except as something you can do to try to get more connected to yourself and your memory and others if you have lots of time.

Knowing you are at peace with all the atoms of your body becomes obvious with time. Once you are usually at peace it will be easy to just not need this exercise or do it really fast and get on to the minute for peace and that's good. Raelians are supposed to do a minute for peace at least once per day. Your body doesn't have to feel special to know you are at peace with all of your atoms, but if you master meditation you can get high a lot like I do and I never feel the need to get high off of a drug.

Remember, if you stir your particles in your knee and feel fine with your whole knee you are at peace with all the atoms in your knee. Let me know if I or a meditation guide can help you anymore. I am a mere trainee.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It’s good to be loving, happy, serene and at peace with your atoms as much as possible, which is harmless. That's because we are always transmitting hope and love or destruction and obscurity, although when we meditate it is much more potent.

You know, I give an arm and a leg about meditating for peace. No really, my left leg hurts when I walk far and my left arm when I unstretch it from stretching up.

However, I just be grateful for all my limbs have done and all they will do, and try to find good defensive mechanisms if I can.

If missing a limb, be grateful for consciousness, living, security and all you can do. If you have brain damage do what you can.

For cancer, I'll bet it’s a lot of pain, but try to find a perspective where you can tolerate.

So first be in harmony with your body parts/organs.

Now for the atoms. Keep your eyes closed (I love how some Rabbis pray with their eyes opened but this is meditation so shut them unless you are overstimulating your senses (another kind of meditation)). Deep, slow breathing oxygenates the body to prepare all your particles for health. Make sure you breathe with your stomach and not your shoulders.

Start with your big toe. You might try what we did in our last global meditation, imagine plugging into the Universe (I’ve been electrocuted before and if it wasn’t dangerous I would like the feeling; I recommend this). There are a lot of other mechanisms possible to hook up to your cells and atoms too. You can imagine a heat wave, a computer system, liquid light, just a chilly feeling, imagining alternate realities that you can observe diverge, imagining all these cells and atoms might do, and many others. Communicate with all your toe cells and atoms by your brain. Your brain is communicating with all of them – the communication is almost at light speed. If you stir your toe and are at peace with your whole toe, you are then in peace with all the atoms of your toe; if you stir your anus and are at peace with your whole anus, you are then at peace with all the atoms around it. Move up your body gradually.

Then connect your neurons themselves. All you have to do here, and if you don't have lots of time it's fine, is just imagine them communicating and make sure it feels like they're all communicating. Connecting the particles in your brain is wonderful.

There is another exercise that is not needed here, but you might like if you have a lot of time on your hands. You can have help connecting with your and with everybody else's neurons gradually. Think of the fact that when you think of something and then why you thought of it, you can discover why that connection was there in the first place and think about that. That is the best you can do with your neurons I think, but I only recommend it except as something you can do to try to get more connected to yourself and your memory and others if you have lots of time.

Knowing you are at peace with all the atoms of your body becomes obvious with time. Once you are usually at peace it will be easy to just not need this exercise or do it really fast and get on to the minute for peace and that's good. Raelians are supposed to do a minute for peace at least once per day. Your body doesn't have to feel special to know you are at peace with all of your atoms, but if you master meditation you can get high a lot like I do and I never feel the need to get high off of a drug.

Remember, if you stir your particles in your knee and feel fine with your whole knee you are at peace with all the atoms in your knee. Let me know if I or a meditation guide can help you anymore. I am a mere trainee.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I’ll leave you with something since I bet no one will know how to get to the alien forum now.
Ben d and I agree that dark matter is where advanced beings exist with stealth and the material world is light (non-heavy). If some greater being took a chance to come down and create and govern us, it must be that they need our help desperately. That is why we must try much harder to preserve and prepare.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591 for those who doubt my symbol
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29342407 for those who doubt aliens
http://atheistcreationist.org/news/dna-analysis-of-consecrated-sacramental-bread-refutes-catholic-transubstantiation-claim.html for those who doubt science

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
1 minute for peace meditation campaign
“What we think, what we express, and what we feel affect everything else on Earth. By sending waves of peace and love through the powerful transmitter that is our brain, we can make this planet more peaceful.” – Maitreya Rael
Recent scientific studies have shown how our positive or negative thoughts affect the environment, depending on what thoughts we choose. A few hundred people meditating for peace in one city can lower the crime rate of that city. Therefore, if every person on Earth can contribute one minute of meditation for peace and love, we can change the entire planet!
We don’t have to feel powerless as we watch this planet’s never-ending anger, wars and violence. We just have to trust the power of our brains to make a difference. Even one person using his or her brain to send waves of peace and love can change the world! More people doing it means reaching world peace sooner. This is simple and not mystical at all.
Please join us! Whether you’re at home or at work, if you allow your mind to stop for just one minute to visualize peace on Earth, you will be a major force for change. YOU can give peace a chance!

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
From rael-science 10/22/2014

Behold! The ten new commandments of being an atheist

1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.
2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.
3. The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.
4. Every person has the right to control of their body.
5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.
6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.
7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.
8. We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.
9. There is no one right way to live.
10. Leave the world a better place than you found it.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
ISIS appears very evil and shrewd, and we don't want to morally allow ourselves to do as severe of military actions. What we need is strategy. Good should be able to win over evil because good has more powerful thoughts. Please, if anyone wants to suggest a strategy post it here and we'll see what we can find.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
As for ISIS I will suggest some possibilities that won't cause loss of life or torture but might help.
Have (non-Muslim) Americans study the Qu'Ran to reach an understanding.
Study Qu'Ran codes like Bible Codes. ISIS is Sunni, highly mystical, and would dig it, with the codes probably judging them.
Air drop leaflets to change their minds.
Fight social media and media with social media and media.
Appeal to the regular citizens to not approve of these people.
Take them to POW camps, except we treat them nicely and try to reform them morally.
Make deep threats.
Genetically engineer vicious animals with a switch that lets us kill them from space. Keep dropping them and getting people to surrender before we turn them off.
Buy up their guns.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
If you look at post 14, I gave the idea of dropping leaflets. The Iraqi government is now doing this. Never underestimate the human mind. I did get the idea from "Castle in the Sky," but nevertheless that was an old movie and I still was able to remember it through meditation.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
What can a Raelian (and you) do with your time? (some religions can use prayer in stead of meditating too)
In 1 second, have a positive thought. Every second your brain transforms, either in a sequence of positive or negative thoughts.
In 1 minute, meditate for peace. It will orient your day to help others.
In 1 hour, have relaxing fun. It will make you be more productive the rest of the day.
In 1 day, meditate for yourself to do well. Beginners take 12 minutes; advanced a few seconds.
In 1 week, try to get out of your current rut of helping people more by just being nice to people in the week. If you are bored as a young adult/teenager you can try living a different religion each day of the week. You can also do a twenty four hour water fast if you are an adult to clean out toxins. A Raelian would also attempt telepathic communication.
In a month, you can go to an online meditation through rael.org. While waiting, write a list and plan out the rest of your life as much as you can. Don't limit yourself in years or ability as technology might help you with these later - write it as drawn out as possible. You can have branches.
In a year, check out the happiness academy to see if you want to attend. While waiting strengthen yourself and boost your effort to get your goals done if you want.
In 10 years, try to help discover all the branches of science and technology. Science might be mapped out by then. A Raelian would use the book intelligent design.
In 100 years, a Raelian would struggle for the safety and prosperity of society as much as possible.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Raelian Movement
for those who are not afraid of the future : http://www.rael.org
Get Rael-Science on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/raelscience

Rael's comment:

3 MONTHS !!!
3 months... that's what is left to avoid humanity self destruction.
I solemnly ask all Raelians of the world to increase their public actions "meditate 1 minute for peace" in support of the United Nations vote scheduled in July to make all nuclear weapons forbidden worldwide.
This is our last chance to save Humanity.
3 months !!!
Inform the public about this coming vote and make everybody aware that if they want a future for them and their children they need to act immediately by pushing their government to participate in this vote and support the international ban of nuclear weapons.
All politicians and government will share responsibility if the nuclear catastrophe occurs.But not only them but also all Human beings who are not strongly active to force their government to participate in this vote !
3 months !!!
That should be the new sentence added above all banners in meditate 1 min for peace used in public places.
3 months !!!

Source: http://www.nuclearabolition.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=978:un-takes-first-major-step-towards-a-nuclear-ban-treaty&catid=30:project-articles&Itemid=182

http://www.nuclearabolition.info/in...n-treaty&catid=30:project-articles&Itemid=182

UN Takes First Major Step Towards a Nuclear Ban Treaty
By Rodney Reynolds

--
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ethics" is simply a last-gasp attempt by deist conservatives and
orthodox dogmatics to keep humanity in ignorance and obscurantism,
through the well tried fermentation of fear, the fear of science and
new technologies.

There is nothing glorious about what our ancestors call history,
it is simply a succession of mistakes, intolerances and violations.

On the contrary, let us embrace Science and the new technologies
unfettered, for it is these which will liberate mankind from the
myth of god, and free us from our age old fears, from disease,
death and the sweat of labour.

Rael
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~