• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mecca and Kaaba in the Bible !!!

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
We are told that all references to Paran in the Old Testament refer to Muhammad. In Strong's, Paran is describes as a desert in Arabia, a place of caves, and it was a cave where Muhammad had His Revelation. It's possible future archeological finds will show the map differently to now.

ukok102nak

~;> perhaps this could help to clear some things up and not to be fought by just empty words but with some rational observation through facts
as it is written
:read:
Archaeological Claims about Shiloh
13-05-26%20N-09.JPG

Israeli Archaeologist Israel Finkelstein excavated at Shiloh and has made several claims that are not in accord with the biblical narrative. ABR's excavations at Shiloh will seek to explore those claims, which include:
1. Finkelstein claims that the cultic center had to be on the top of the tell because this was the Canaanite tradition. In his view, if there were Israelites at Shiloh, they did not arrive until the 13th century B.C. or later. Biblical chronology based on 1 Kings 6:1
as it is written
:read: (1 Kings 6:1 From TS1998 VERSION OF
THE HOLY BIBLE)
1 Kings 6:1
And it came to be, in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Yisra’ĕl had come out of the land of Mitsrayim, in the fourth year of the reign of Shelomoh over Yisra’ĕl, in the month of Ziw, which is the second month, that he began to build the House of יהוה.
2 And the house which Sovereign Shelomoh built for יהוה was sixty cubits long, and twenty wide, and thirty cubits high.
3 And the porch at the front of the hĕḵal of the House was twenty cubits long, according to the breadth of the House, and its width ten cubits, from the front of the House.
4 And he made for the House windows with narrowed frames.
5 And against the wall of the House he built rooms all around, against the walls of the House, all around the hĕḵal and the Speaking Place. Thus he made side rooms all around.
6 The lowest side room was five cubits wide, and the middle one was six cubits wide, and the third one was seven cubits wide; for he made narrow ledges around the outside of the House, so as not to lay hold on the walls of the House.
7 And the House, when it was being built, was built with finished stone made ready beforehand, so that no hammer or chisel or any iron tool was heard in the House while it was being built.
8 The doorway for the middle side room was on the right side of the House. And they went up by stairs to the middle side rooms, and from the middle to the third.
9 So he built the House and completed it, and he panelled the House with beams and boards of cedar.
10 And he built the side rooms of the structure against all the House, each five cubits high, and they were fastened to the House with cedar beams.
11 And the word of יהוה came to Shelomoh, saying,
12 “This House which you are building – if you walk in My laws, and do My right-rulings, and shall guard all My commands and walk in them, then I shall confirm My word with you, which I spoke to your father Dawiḏ,
13 and shall dwell in the midst of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and not forsake My people Yisra’ĕl.”
14 So Shelomoh built the House and completed it.
15 And he built the walls of the House inside with cedar boards, from the floor of the House to the ceiling he panelled them on the inside with wood, and covered the floor of the House with planks of cypress.
16 And he built twenty cubits at the rear of the House, from floor to the walls, with cedar boards. And he built it inside as the Speaking Place, as the Most Set-apart Place.
17 And the House was forty cubits, it is the hĕḵal before it.
18 And the cedar for the House inside was carved with ornaments and open flowers; all was cedar, not a stone was seen.
19 And he prepared the Speaking Place in the midst of the House, to place the ark of the covenant of יהוה there.
20 And the front of the Speaking Place was twenty cubits long, and twenty cubits wide, and twenty cubits high. And he overlaid it with refined gold, and overlaid the altar of cedar.
21 And Shelomoh overlaid the inside of the House with refined gold, and made gold chains pass over the front of the Speaking Place, and overlaid it with gold.
22 Thus he overlaid the entire House with gold, until the entire House was completed. And the entire altar that was by the Speaking Place he overlaid with gold.
23 And inside the Speaking Place he made two keruḇim of olive wood, ten cubits high.
24 And one wing of the keruḇ was five cubits, and the other wing of the keruḇ five cubits – ten cubits from the tip of one wing to the tip of the other.
25 And the other keruḇ was ten cubits. Both keruḇim were of the same size and shape.
26 The height of one keruḇ was ten cubits, and so was the other keruḇ.
27 And he placed the keruḇim in the midst of the inner house. And they stretched out the wings of the keruḇim so that the wing of the one touched one wall, and the wing of the other keruḇ touched the other wall. And their wings touched each other in the middle of the room.
28 And he overlaid the keruḇim with gold.
29 And he carved all the walls of the House all around, both inside and outside, with carved figures of keruḇim, and palm trees, and open flowers.
30 And he overlaid the floor of the House with gold, inside and outside.
31 And for the entrance of the Speaking Place he made doors of olive wood: the lintel, doorposts, a fifth.
32 And the two doors were of olive wood. And he carved on them figures of keruḇim, and palm trees, and open flowers, and overlaid them with gold. And he spread the gold on the keruḇim and on the palm trees.
33 And so he made doorposts for the door of the hĕḵal of olive wood – a fourth part.
34 And the two doors were of cypress wood, the two leaves of the one folded, and two leaves of the other door folded.
35 And he carved keruḇim, and palm trees, and open flowers, and overlaid them with gold laid smoothly on the carved work.
36 And he built the inner courtyard with three rows of hewn stone and a row of cedar beams.
37 In the fourth year the foundation of the House of יהוה was laid, in the month Ziw.
38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, the eighth month, the house was completed in all its matters and according to all its plans. Thus he built it for seven years.

now
and other texts places the Conquest at the end of the 15th century BC. The ABR excavation at Shiloh has the potential to evaluate these arguments. For example, if remains of the tabernacle and associated buildings are found in a clear Late Bronze (LB) [1485-1173 B.C.] context, it would be an obvious synchronism between the archaeological data and the biblical text

2. Finkelstein did not excavate the summit of the tel because he presupposed that there was only shallow soil above bedrock. However, there is a large building on the summit, possibly from the Crusader era, that may protect and preserve remains from the tabernacle or its associated buildings. The ABR excavation looks to excavate this building down to bedrock in order to explore this possibility.

3. Finkelstein asserts that the massive LB bone deposit in Area D was entirely from the site's Canaanite's inhabitants. In this, he presupposes a late date for the Conquest (around 1230 B.C.). According to 1 Kings 6:1, Judges 11:26,
so as it is written
:read: (Judges 11:26From TS1998 VERSION OF
THE HOLY BIBLE)
Judges 11:26
‘While Yisra’ĕl dwelt in Ḥeshbon and its villages, and in Aro‛ĕr and its villages, and in all the cities along the banks of Arnon, for three hundred years, why did you not recover them within that time?

and Joshua 18:1,
:read: (as it is written
Joshua 18:1
From TS1998 VERSION OF
THE HOLY BIBLE)

the Israelites arrived at Shiloh about 1400 B.C. They immediately erected the tabernacle in order to practice the biblical sacrificial system. The bones in the deposit are almost entirely from animals prescribed for Israelite sacrifice. The ABR excavation at Shiloh will reexamine the evidence from the bone deposit and see how it compares to the biblical text.

4. In public lectures, Finkelstein has made statements which differ his own Final Publication at Shiloh. He now seeks to minimize the Iron II (980-587 B.C.) or 1st Temple Period occupation at Shiloh. This contradicts 1 Kings 11:29 and 14:2-4, and Jeremiah 7:12-14, 29:6-9, and 41:5. The ABR excavation at Shiloh has the potential to reveal Iron II remains, illustrating the reliability of the biblical text during this era.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> for the the following verses that was not been posted from our early post
about the writtings
titled
the
Archaeological Claims about Shiloh
13-05-26%20N-09.JPG

read them here as it is written
:read: (From TS1998 VERSION OF
THE HOLY BIBLE)

and Joshua 18:1,
:read: (as it is written Joshua 18:1
From TS1998 VERSION OF

THE HOLY BIBLE)
Joshua 18:1
And all the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl assembled at Shiloh, and they let the Tent of Meeting dwell there. And the land was subdued before them.
2 And seven tribes were left among the children of Yisra’ĕl who had not yet shared their inheritance.
3 So Yehoshua said to the children of Yisra’ĕl, “Till when are you going to fail to go in and possess the land which יהוה Elohim of your fathers has given you?
4 “Appoint three men from each tribe, and let me send them out to go through the land and describe it according to their inheritance, and come back to me.
5 “And they shall divide it into seven portions – Yehuḏah stays within their border on the south, and the house of Yosĕph stays within their border on the north –
6 and you shall describe the land in seven portions, and shall bring it to me. Then I shall cast lots for you here before יהוה our Elohim.
7 “But the Lĕwites have no portion among you, for the priesthood of יהוה is their inheritance. And Gaḏ, and Re’uḇĕn, and half the tribe of Menashsheh have received their inheritance beyond the Yardĕn on the east, which Mosheh the servant of יהוה gave them.”
8 So the men rose up and went. And Yehoshua commanded those who went to describe the land, saying, “Go, walk through the land, and describe it, and come back to me, and let me cast lots for you here before יהוה in Shiloh.”
9 So the men went, and passed through the land, and described it in a book in seven portions by cities. And they came to Yehoshua at the camp in Shiloh.
10 And Yehoshua cast lots for them in Shiloh before יהוה, and there Yehoshua divided the land to the children of Yisra’ĕl according to their portions.
11 And the lot of the tribe of the children of Binyamin came up for their clans, and the border of their lot came out between the children of Yehuḏah and the children of Yosĕph.
12 And their border was on the north side from the Yardĕn, and the border went up to the side of Yeriḥo on the north, and went up through the mountains westward, and ended at the Wilderness of Bĕyth Awen.
13 And the border went over from there toward Luz, to the side of Luz, that is Bĕyth Ěl, southward. And the border went down to Ataroth Aḏar, by the hill that lies on the south side of Lower Bĕyth Ḥoron.
14 And the border was drawn and went around the west side to the south, from the hill that faces Bĕyth Ḥoron southward, and it ended at Qiryath Ba‛al, that is Qiryath Ye‛arim, a city of the children of Yehuḏah. This was the west side.
15 And the south side was from the end of Qiryath Ye‛arim, and the border went out westward, and went out to the fountain of the waters of Nephtowaḥ.
16 And the border came down to the end of the mountain that faces the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, which is in the Valley of the Repha’im on the north, and went down to the Valley of Hinnom, to the side of the Yeḇusite city on the south, and went down to Ěn Rog̅ĕl.
17 And it was drawn from the north, went out to Ěn Shemesh, and went out toward Geliloth, which is opposite the Ascent of Aḏummim, and went down to the stone of Bohan son of Re’uḇĕn,
18 and passed over to the side opposite Araḇah northward, and went down to Araḇah.
19 And the border passed over to the side of Bĕyth Ḥog̅lah northward, and the border ended at the north bay at the Salt Sea, at the south end of the Yardĕn. This was the southern boundary,
20 and the Yardĕn borders it on the east side. This was the inheritance of the children of Binyamin, according to its boundaries all around, for their clans.
21 And the cities for the tribe of the children of Binyamin, for their clans, were Yeriḥo, and Bĕyth Ḥog̅lah, and Ěmeq Qetsits,
22 and Bĕyth Araḇah, and Tsemarayim, and Bĕyth Ěl,
23 and Awwim, and Parah, and Ophrah,
24 and Kephar Ha‛ammoni, and Ophni, and Gaḇa – twelve cities with their villages.
25 Giḇ‛on, and Ramah, and Be’ĕroth,
26 and Mitspeh, and Kephirah, and Motsah,
27 and Reqem, and Yirpe’ĕl, and Taralah,
28 and Tsela, Eleph, and the Yeḇusite, that is Yerushalayim, Giḇ‛ath, and Qiryath – fourteen cities with their villages. This was the inheritance of the children of Binyamin for their clans.

1 Kings 11:29
:read: (so as it is written From TS1998 VERSION OF
THE HOLY BIBLE)
1 Kings 11:29
And it came to be at that time, when Yaroḇ‛am went out of Yerushalayim, that the prophet Aḥiyah the Shilonite met him on the way. And he was wearing a new garment, and the two were alone in the field.

and
1 Kings 14:2-4,
THE HOLY BIBLE)
1 Kings 14:2
And Yaroḇ‛am said to his wife, “Please arise, and disguise yourself, so they do not know that you are the wife of Yaroḇ‛am, and go to Shiloh. See, Aḥiyah the prophet is there, who spoke to me of becoming sovereign over this people.
3 “And you shall take with you ten loaves, and cakes, and a jar of honey, and go to him. Let him declare to you what becomes of the child.”
4 And Yaroḇ‛am’s wife did so, and rose up and went to Shiloh, and came to the house of Aḥiyah. But Aḥiyahu was unable to see, for his eyes had set because of his age.

and
Jeremiah 7:12-14,
THE HOLY BIBLE)
Jeremiah 17:12
An esteemed throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our set-apart place.
13 O יהוה, the expectation of Yisra’ĕl, all who forsake You are put to shame. “Those who depart from Me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken יהוה, the fountain of living waters.”
14 Heal me, O יהוה, so that I am healed. Save me, so that I am saved, for You are my praise.

Jeremiah 29:6-9,
THE HOLY BIBLE)
Jeremiah 29:6
‘Take wives and bring forth sons and daughters. And take wives for your sons and give your daughters to husbands, and let them bear sons and daughters, and be increased there, and not diminished.
7 ‘And seek the peace of the city where I have exiled you, and pray to יהוה for it, for in its peace you have peace.’
8 “For thus said יהוה of hosts, Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, ‘Let not your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, neither listen to the dreams which you are dreaming.
9 ‘For they are prophesying falsely to you in My Name. I have not sent them,’ declares יהוה.

and
Jeremiah 41:5.
THE HOLY BIBLE)
Jeremiah 41:5
that men came from Sheḵem, from Shiloh, and from Shomeron, eighty men with their beards shaved and their garments torn, having cut themselves, with offerings and incense in their hand, to bring them to the House of יהוה.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Dale

Mecca in the Bible and the stone in the Bible
The Jewish people do circle the Temple 7 times just like the Muslims circle the Kaaba 7 times. Evidence The pilgrims would circle around the Temple seven times and then watch the various rituals, sit under the columned porticos that surrounded the plaza and listen or talk to the rabbis.

Before that they would wash performing Ablution washing like in Islam.

Source Virtual Jewish library: The Second Temple

Isaiah 60 Mecca all the tribes of Ishmael gathering to my House the monument Zion Kaaba in the desert.

IS IT THE GLORY OF MAKKAH AL-MUKKARAMAH

OR ZION IN ISAIAH (BIBLE), CHAPTER 60?

Zion actually means a monument in the desert and the verse in Isaiah chapter 60 says You will be The monument in the desert of the Holy One of Israel in Hebrew and not you Zion

Ancient Hebrew Dictionary

Spelled the way it is, however, the name Zion is identical to the Hebrew word ציון (sayon) either meaning place of dryness, or monument:

The amazing name Zion: meaning and etymology

Isaiah 60
14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Prophecy:
Isaiah 60 verse 7, Mecca and the Kaaba.
New International Version
All Kedar's (Hebrew sons of Ishmael Arabs) Tribes (Hebrew word tson metaphor of multitude) will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth Hebrew (Sons of Ishmael Arab tribe oldest son of Ishmael), will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious House (Hebrew word bayith meaning House Temple).

Glory of Makkah or Zion in ISAIAH

Similarities between Judaism and Islam
The religious practices of observant Jews and Muslims are at
times identical, this page highlights the similarities in the hope it
will inspire others to focus on the many things that unite us

Similarities between Judaism and Islam | Judaism and Islam – comparing the similarities between Judaism and Islam

Similarities between Masjid al-Haram and the Jewish Temple

Similarities between Masjid al-Haram and the Jewish Temple | Judaism and Islam – comparing the similarities between Judaism and Islam

There are a number of interesting similarities between the two holiest sites in Islam and Judaism.

Masjid al-Haram is the Great Mosque in Mecca, while the Jewish Temple

once stood in Jerusalem where the al-Aqsa complex stands today.

Al-Masjid al-Haram: The Sacred Mosque (Masjid
al-Haram) is in the city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is the largest
mosque in the world and surrounds one of Islam’s holiest places, the
Kaaba. Unlike other mosques which are segregated, men and women can
worship at Al-Masjid Al-Haram together.

Beit ha-Mikdash: The Holy Temple (Beit ha-Mikdash)

stood in the city of Jerusalem, Israel. Two successive Temples stood on
the Temple Mount, the current site of the Dome of the Rock. It is the
holiest place in the world for Jews. The complex was separated into
areas where priests, leviim, women and non-Jews could all come to
worship the Almighty.

Kaaba: The Kaaba is the most sacred point of the most sacred mosque in Islam. It is a square building which according to Islamic tradition, was first built by Abraham AS. Over time the Kaaba became a place of idolatry, until Muhammad SAW commanded that the idols be removed from this holy site.

Kodesh Ha-Kodashim: The Holy of Holies (Kodesh
HaKodashim) was the most sacred part of the most sacred place in
Judaism. It was a sanctuary within the Temple that housed the Covenant
of the Ark. Only the High Priest was permitted to enter this area.

Al-Masjid al-Haram: The mosque can hold 900,000 people (currently being expanded to 2,000,000)
Beit ha-Mikdash: The Second Temple could hold
1,000,000 people (expanded to this capacity by King Herod to allow for
the large numbers Jewish and non-Jewish pilgrims during chag)
Islam: Wherever a Muslim is in the world, they are obligated to face the Kaaba when praying.

Judaism: Wherever a Jew is in the world, they are obligated to face the Kodesh Ha-Kodashim when praying.

Al-Hajar Al-Aswad: The Black Stone (Al-Hajar
Al-Aswad) is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba. It is a stone that is
revered by Muslims and is said to have fallen from Heaven to show Adam
and Eve where to build an altar. It was originally set intact into the
Kaaba’s wall by Muhammad SAW.

Even Ha-Shetiya: The Foundation Stone (Even
Ha-Shetiya) is the name of the rock that is believed by many to be the
location of Holy of Holies. According to Jewish tradition it is the site
where Abraham AS was commanded to sacrifice his son Isaac AS,
it is the rock from which Earth was formed, it was close to th stone
that God gathered the earth that was formed into Adam. It was on this
rock that Adam, Cain, Abel, and Noah offered sacrifices to the Almighty.

Underneath the Foundation Stone there is a cave. Muslim tradition
teaches that Muhammad SAW ascended to heaven from this point.
The stone currently lies under the Dome of the Rock. Five hundred years
before the birth of Muhammad SAW, Rabbi Yishmael one of
Judaism’s most important rabbis was recorded saying: “In the future, the
sons of Ishmael (the Arabs) will do fifteen things in the Land of
Israel … They will fence in the breaches of the walls of the Temple and
construct a building on the site of the sanctuary”.

Praying towards Gods House Bible just like Islam and a prophesy about the future the religion of Islam the Kaaba and Mecca.

1 Kings 8:30,38,44,48-50

And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people
Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven
thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive…

Psalm 5:7
But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

1 Kings 8:54
And it was so, that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and
supplication unto the LORD, he arose from before the altar of the LORD,
from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.

2 Chronicles 6:38

If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:

Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Genesis 28 The Black Stone in the Bible:

16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

The Stone of Bethel
18 And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it.

19 And he called the name of that place Bethel, (Bethel meaning House of God)

The sacrifice of EDD in the Bible in Egypt and the pillar or Stone on the boarder of Egypt Arabia Map mecca on the border of Egypt the stone House of God in Hebrew.

matstsebah definition especially of sacred stones or pillars in connection with altar, erected

stationed, i.e. A column or (memorial stone) Strong's Hebrew: 4676. מַצֵּבָה (matstsebah) -- a pillar, stump
a stone, set up

Isaiah 19:19

When that time comes, there will be an altar to the LORD in the land of Egypt and a stone pillar dedicated to him at the Egyptian border.
Egyptian-Sudanese border Red Sea coast

Egypt worshiping Allah in Islam and being blessed Gods people.

Isaiah 19
19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.

22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

Moses told Pharaoh to let his people go so they can go into the desert and perform a Chag Hajj a circle for the Lord Bible Exodus

Exodus 5:1

Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Let my people go, so that they may hold a (pilgrimage a circle) to me in the desert .'"

Strong's Hebrew: 2287. חָגַג (chagag) -- to make a pilgrimage, keep a pilgrim feast

The correct translation is pilgrimage circle in the desert the Hajj at Mecca, because the temple didn't exist in Jerusalem yet.

Hebrew word chagag other ways to pronounce it and write it transliterations ḥāg·gמ ḥāggמ.

Arabic Hajj.

Hebrew ḥāg·gמ ḥāggמ Arabic Hajj:
Definition to make a pilgrimage, move in a circle,
[חָגַג] verb make pilgrimage,

Arabic betake oneself to or towards an object of reverence; make a pilgrimage to Mecaa;

Dale

Psalms 84 is about the pilgrimage to Mecca Evidence using Hebrew.
Psalm 84 Bible:

Jesus's prophecy:

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. " (John 4:19)

Verse 1 of Psalms 84 speaks about God's Glorious House, Temple House Hebrew word used is mishkan, Strong's Hebrew: 4908. מִשְׁכָּן (mishkan) -- dwelling place, tabernacle

1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
O LORD Almighty!

David wanted to build the temple of God, but God said no.
Verse 2 speaks about the Courts, court of private house, chatser example in king's house court of Solomon's temple Strong's Hebrew: 2691. חָצֵר (chatser) -- court

2 My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD ;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.

Verse 3 speaks about the sparrows making a nest at God's House There's no pilgrimage or House in King David's time.

So the sparrow and the swallow find security in this place ( Baca) . it is completely forbidden to catch or hunt birds during the time of pilgrimage , so it clear ,now, why the sparrow has a found a house and why the swallow found a nest where she may lay her young . It is the security given to birds in Baca . "

List of birds of Saudi Arabia Sparrows evidence List of birds of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia
3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young-
a place near your altar,
O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.

Verse 4 speaks about those who dell in God's House.

4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
they are ever praising you.
Selah

Verse 5 speaks about a pilgrimage or
5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.

The original name for Mecca was Baca, according to Jewish and Christian scholars there's no such place as Baca according to Jewish History there's no weeping valley, this Psalms says there's Blessing's to everyone that passes to and throughout this place land, so if this very important place where believers perform their pilgrimage and receive Blessings according to Christian and Jewish history this place doesn't even exist, but in Islamic history this place is Baca modern Mecca a pilgrimage and whomever performs this pilgrimage to God's House receives this Blessing.

Jewish Encyclopedia says Baca is a place lacking water (a desert Arabia)

BACA, THE VALLEY OF:
By: Morris Jastrow, Jr., Frants Buhl
BACA, THE VALLEY OF - JewishEncyclopedia.com
Jewish Encyclopedia Baca
A valley mentioned in Ps. lxxxiv. 7 [6 A. V.]. Since it is there said that pilgrims transform the valley into a land of wells, the old translators gave to "Baca" the meaning of a "valley of weeping"; but it signifies rather any valley lacking water. Baca" from the Arabian "baka'a," and translates it "lacking in streams." The Psalmist apparently has in mind a particular valley whose natural condition led him to adopt its name.

6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca,

They make it a place of mayanah Christians translate this as springs but there's no such place according to them, another legitimate meaning is, figurative of source of happiness, enjoyment.
Strong's Hebrew: 4599. מַעְיָן (mayan or mayeno or mayanah) -- a spring

So the correct meaning should be They make this place a source of happiness and enjoyment.
they make it a place of springs;

The Hebrew mowreh meaning teacher or teachings Strong's Hebrew: 4175. מוֹרֶה (mowreh) -- rain

atah wrap, envelop oneself with, berakah, blessing blessings Strong's Hebrew: 1293. בְּרָכָה (berakah) -- a blessing

even the teachings also cover it with blessings.
Zion has different meanings a desert monument, this word Zion doesn't always mean Jerusalem but a desert monument, like The Kaaba at Mecca.

Evidence Zion actually means a monument in the desert Mecca the Kaaba a desert monument Hebrew tsiyyun Strong's Hebrew: 6725. צִיּוּן (tsiyyun) -- a signpost, monument also a name for Jerusalem Strong's Hebrew: 6726. צִיּוֹן (Tsiyyon) -- a mountain in Jer., also a name for Jer. also tsiyyah desert, drought, dry, dry places, parched, parched land

Strong's Hebrew: 6723. צִיָּה (tsiyyah) -- dryness, drought

Ancient Hebrew Dictionary
7 They are sustained as they travel along; each one appears before God in Zion.

Verse 9 says to The Lord look over your anointed Messiah King David.
9 Look upon our shield, O God;
look with favor on your anointed one.
Verse 10 again speaks about this House of God.
10 Better is one day in your courts
than a thousand elsewhere;

I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.

12 O LORD Almighty,
blessed is the man who trusts in you.

Dale

Isaiah chapter 60 is talking about Gods glory shining upon Arabia and Mecca and in the context it's talking about the Hajj to Mecca, your just simply taking things way out of context.
Glory of Makkah or Zion in ISAIAH
Isaiah 60
King James Bible

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.

7 All the flocks of Kedar Ishmael tribes shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth Ishmael tribes shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.