• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mecca and Kaaba in the Bible !!!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
~;> actually the british are protestants
and those early true christians were been scattered all over the earth
also
history tells only two great nation
who conquered half of this planet
one is from the west
and
one is from the east

:ty:

godbless
unto all always
Protestants are Christians.

ukok102nak

~;> some were been mistranslated
by some translator . . .

... as you were askin
why dont you try to goggle translate it now
for yourself
so that you may
find the appropriate words for this
:read: (just tell the truth
and everythin will be fine as they say)

daw ayam kaw nga namuson didya
sa imong buli

godbless
unto all always

What is your mother tongue? Are you using Google Translate?

Akivah

The fact that many jewish rabbis(if not, all Jewish rabbis) says its allowed to pray in Mosque and forbidden to pray in church is itself testimony.

I avoid the word "all" because it is almost never true. It only takes one rabbi in the world to disagree, for "all" to be wrong.

It is ONLY a testimony to our recognition that Islam is monotheistic. Most of Christianity is polytheistic due to their trinity concept. We can also pray in any building in which that religion only worships one god. So whichever Christians reject the trinity, we can also pray in their buildings.

ukok102nak

:praying: actually the word trinity literally
means trinity also in the goggle translate
as goggle translate it unto diffirent
existing languages in this planet earth now so that it could properly define
coz the very term trinity doesnt mean a thing
unto any literally point of view
and
some were man made defined to make it as a triune god as an actual idolatry
which what pagans done in the past
(although in pagan belief it is not a bad practice of worshipping
but to those who really knows the bible
and literally believed from its writings
idolatry is a pure act of evil worshipping

as what those leaders of churches
in the past
making themselves as false witnesses
to persrcutes people who practise those pagans idolatry like worshipping the very image of nature
and anything that goes with it

but the picture of the cross and anything that are self proclaimed divine object by some leaders of the so called church
who were been blinded by their own teachings

since
“Trinity” is not found in Scripture. This is a term that is used to attempt to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who make up God.
meaning
biblically speaking
its a man made doctrine when it comes to any religion who believed in the written words from the bible itself

that is why
jesus said this things in the bible
as it is written
:read:
Mark 7:6
He answered and said unto them, Well has Isaiah prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Nevertheless in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, all of you hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things all of you do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well all of you reject the commandment of God, that all of you may keep your own tradition.

indeed
jesus really spoke it
during the time when he was in human form
and it is been recorded in the bible itself
with the good works and good faith of jesus disciples and
some were apostles and some evengelist

certainly
anyone could pray
anytime and anywhere
as long as anyone wants it or
whatever manner they will
or if they dont
its a matter of freewill
if any livin person nor i may say so

godbless
unto all always

I avoid the word "all" because it is almost never true. It only takes one rabbi in the world to disagree, for "all" to be wrong.

It is ONLY a testimony to our recognition that Islam is monotheistic. Most of Christianity is polytheistic due to their trinity concept. We can also pray in any building in which that religion only worships one god. So whichever Christians reject the trinity, we can also pray in their buildings.

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
This is probably the true meaning of this part of the psalm. The psalmist is couching the concept of becoming close to G-d in terms of a pilgrimage. A lot of the words here have a secondary meaning, that points to this interpretation. You could pretty much also translate these few verses as saying:

Happy is the man whose strength is in You, [the] paths [to You are] in their hearts
They pass through the depth of weeping (ie. sorrow) [and] they make it into a spring (which gushes upwards and is also associated with joy and salvation Isa. 12:3) and blessings will en-clothe teachers (ie. the one who is teaching this path will be en-clothed in blessings).
Yes and that was nicely said.:)

ukok102nak

:praying: probably
it was been said most coz
almost were classified themselves as christians
but in fact not most christians and
what we meant by this is what
most true christians are
not trinity believer
as what most people think

the trinity teachings
were almost pagans belief but those who call themselves trinity believers are disregarding the pagans belief
as the triune god that they call is somekind of
discrediting any existence of any gods

becaused what the trinity believers expect from their devotees is a kind of belief that would put any religions under the control of the trinity belief as what the history tells unto its given term the trinity literally
also means
god declared to the rulers to conquer
gold and lives of people then bring
glory to its empire

godbless
unto all always

that we find insane

No, it's not. Let's not go there.

Last edited:

Burl

as i am between
good and bad
but we dont tolerate the evil works of terrors

Naturally our ego recoils from the distasteful, and how we go about rectifying the situation is how we can be treated in a 'do as you would be done by' world.

By not tolerating your apparent abuse we open ourselves up to arbitrary censorship.

In that context the little stone thrown by David is a maxim of personal responsibility for one's actions.

ukok102nak

~;> as they say
beauty is in the eye
of the beholder

godbless
unto always

Naturally our ego recoils from the distasteful, and how we go about rectifying the situation is how we can be treated in a 'do as you would be done by' world.

By not tolerating your apparent abuse we open ourselves up to arbitrary censorship.

In that context the little stone thrown by David is a maxim of personal responsibility for one's actions.

Burl

paraphrase-

The extreme lethality of the maxim is employed to devastating effect against obsolete charging tactics, when opponents can be lured into pitched battles in open terrain.

ukok102nak

~;> as what weve heard and
what weve seen as this one of many phrase from a
guy who once said before

Are they [the rays of the sun] not reflected,
refracted, and inflected by one and the same
principle ? --Sir I.
Newton.

godbless
unto all always

paraphrase-

The extreme lethality of the maxim is employed to devastating effect against obsolete charging tactics, when opponents can be lured into pitched battles in open terrain.

rosends

No, it's not. Let's not go there.
I believe you misunderstand what was intended. A fuller wording might be

"Most of Christianity is polytheistic [according to the Jewish understanding of Monotheism for a few reasons and many Jewish authorities include one as] due to their trinity concept."

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Interesting debate..
However, it is unlikely to reach anywhere..

"And even if you were to bring to the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) all the Ayat (proofs, evidences, etc.), they would not follow your Qiblah (prayer direction), nor are you going to follow their Qiblah (prayer direction, i.e.; Mecca). And they will not follow each others Qiblah (prayer direction). Verily, if you follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah), then indeed you will be one of the Zalimoon (wrong-doers)." Quran

Conclusion from this clear text:

1. The word "Baca" is proper name of location, it was the common name of Mecca in the past as it is mentioned in the Holy Quran and the oldest Arabic lexicons like Lisan Al-Arab. Moreover, none of your Biblical commentators could bring certain definition of this location. What they have done is twisting its meaning with other similar words and giving only assumptions and probabilities.

2. In this location, there is a House of God where pilgrims used to dwell in.

3. Mecca is located in narrow valley, we read from Wikipedia:

"Mecca (/ˈmɛkə/) or Makkah (Arabic: مكة‎‎ Makkah) is a city in the Hejaz in Saudi Arabia. It is the capital of that kingdom's Makkah Region. The city is located 70 km (43 mi) inland from Jeddah in a narrow valley at a height of 277 m (909 ft) above sea level."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca

4. This valley is dry and we know that Arabic peninsula including Mecca is is dry land.

5. There is a well of good water in this dry land, we also know that among the wonders of Mecca is the well of Zamzam which is located just few meters beside the House of God.

6. The verse number 3 of Psalm 84 says: "The sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself,.". This description fits amazingly the house of God in Mecca, here is the oldest picture of Ka'aba:

492.jpg

For more videos about birds and pigeons around the sacred house of God in Mecca:

Cute sparrow during tawaf around Kaaba:

Pigeons during prayer inthe sacred mosque:

More of pigeons and birds around the sacred mosque:

Akivah

:praying: actually the word trinity literally
means trinity also in the goggle translate
as goggle translate it unto diffirent
existing languages in this planet earth now so that it could properly define
coz the very term trinity doesnt mean a thing
unto any literally point of view

I don't pretend to know how Christians define the word 'trinity'. I've seen multiple threads where Christians discuss among themselves what 'trinity' means and they never reach a singular conclusion. From my viewpoint, those that believe in some triune concept have anywhere from two to five gods.

ukok102nak

I don't pretend to know how Christians define the word 'trinity'. I've seen multiple threads where Christians discuss among themselves what 'trinity' means and they never reach a singular conclusion. From my viewpoint, those that believe in some triune concept have anywhere from two to five gods.

:praying: indeed
for some called themselves christians personally and made a personal God
unto themselves that sometime
someone could interpret it
also
as a personal tootbrush

and
perhaps those are the same people who discuss among themselves
what 'trinity' means
thats why they never reach a singular conclusion.

also
as it lookeds liked that their god
cant be worshipped by anyone else
coz they made it a personal god
for themselves only
as same as a personal toothbrush as what weve said before
(who would like to share its toothbrush unto anyone here . . . just askin )

as they say
about those triune god worshippers
who proclaimed such things as liked
a three in one built in kind of things
and
if those triune god worshippers would like to add more god in there line up
the situation would still remain
self-proclaimed only
who proclaimed to be or described as such by oneself
as having the same or similar characteristics
as this so called personal god
of some christians ( coz not all christians can be called as a true christians)
meaning some of them are
self serving people
who is somekind of any insane
personas that seeks their own glory:

godbless
unto all always

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I was so clear and honest that I have not read the whole thread...

Then, although one can't claim that someone's conclusion is 100% correct without examining the whole evidences, with reading some of his posts it can be decided -to a big extent- what kind of researcher is he..
An incredibly poor researcher?

ukok102nak

@
Saint Frankenstein

:praying: by the way
unlike most every religions that existed
in this planet
this so called triune god worshippers
dominated by man made doctrines
who also self-proclaimed themselves as christians
were the one who acted that they are superior unto any religion here on earth

atleast
someone should try to observed the way
those triune god worshippers communicate unto any persons here or anywhere in this world
then anyone could determined what kind of belief and faith they really up to
as what weve heard
those who leads this so called
triune god worshippers blend their
faith and belief
unto some leaders of those
trinity believers who has a highly expectation from their devotees to obeyed every rules unto those people
making them faithfully blind and brainwashing them to believe that they are the superior race and a superior religion
that would put any religion under the control of the trinity belief as what the history tells unto its given term the trinity literally
also means
god declared to the rulers to conquer
gold and lives of people then bring
glory to its empire
and this empire was been manipulated
by those rulers of triune god worshippers

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:
What they have done is twisting its meaning with other similar words and giving only assumptions and probabilities.

History is often about probabilities, and something that seems a bit strange to me is that there is no clear mention of Mecca in non-Muslim sources. Every mention is in some way problematic, for example Ptolemy's 'Macoraba' was in Arabia Felix (i.e Fertile Arabia - modern day Yemen). Mecca is hard to categorise as being part of Arabia Felix rather than Arabia Deserta.

The most curious thing though is that the Romans didn't seem to know about it. Remember this was the place of pilgrimage for ALL Arabs, and the Romans had been employing large numbers of Arabs in their armies for centuries, as had the Persians. Neither noticed that many of their troops had an affinity for going on pilgrimage to Mecca though

It was supposedly so well known that Abraha went to destroy it out of jealousy, yet nobody actually recorded anything about it during centuries of interaction between Romans and the Arabs.

There are records of many places in Arabia, but none for the most important site of all. There are references to several other Ka'bas, for example Najran and Nabatea, but none to the most important of all, situated in a grand trading centre that must presumably have attracted additional attention.

Many sacred temples and places of pilgrimage for the Arabs appear to have existed. WHat good reason is there to assume that the one in Mecca was so highly regarded in the pre-Islamic era?

As I said, history is only about probabilities, but what are the probabilities of such an important place managing to be completely missed in any direct reference by the historical record?