• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile Ted Cruz chooses a bad time to go to Mexico.

I know. None are so blind as those that will not see. Are you interested in learning how we know the stories of Genesis to be myth? How do "praise reports" justify the evil actions that you belief your God did?

I don’t believe my God did any evil actions, never even came to my mind. That’s something you came up with. I guess if we are back to the same merry-go-round will see you the next go around.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don’t believe my God did any evil actions, never even came to my mind. That’s something you came up with. I guess if we are back to the same merry-go-round will see you the next go around.
I know. You cannot see the obvious. You give your God excuses for bad behavior that you would never give to a human being. A god's behavior should be better than that of people, not worse.