• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile, Russia Invaded By Plague Of Deadly Mutant Ticks

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just remembered: resurgence of bedbugs, drug-resistant diseases and no doubt more.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What wasps are you talking about?
The Asian wasp that can wipe out a bee colony in a few hours, decapitating the bees and removing the thorax to feed them to their young. Their stinger is also lomg enough to penetrate a beekeeper suit, and its sting is said to be excruciating.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They get mutant ticks, we get a wasp the kills bees like an arch angel going on a divine warpath of righteous fury, what will China get? Praying mantises large enough to lop off a finger?
Oh wait until the centipedes show up.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Remember when AOC said we only had 12 years left? With all this going on, we may have less time than that.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Flying ticks with law degrees & venereal disease.
Today some large creature in the wood behind my place was watching me walk my dog. Branches snapped beneath its heavy step. This same creature dragged the carcass of a deer from a nearby roadside. I'm starting to wonder if this creature has an interest in my territory, and I'm wondering if I should be having an interest in it, too. Its probably just a mountain lion or small bear. I know where it was, so I should be able to find a print once I get the courage.