• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meaning of the term "Left-hand Path"

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
Were I seeking something, I would be looking for the balance. As it is, the balance just flows through me. I am but a conduit and a conduit does not seek, it is merely a passageway for travel.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Were I seeking something, I would be looking for the balance. As it is, the balance just flows through me. I am but a conduit and a conduit does not seek, it is merely a passageway for travel.

Ahh but of course balance flows through everything. As the universe is balanced, so is the earth and the creatures on it. Stars may take life when they supernova, but they also give it in the end :D. In turn 'good' and 'evil' was created, both extreme aspects of life.

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
Yes, and just as my sister is the balance for apathy, so am I the balance for emotion. To sides of the same coin so to speak. light and dark though neither is greater and neither seeks. We simply are the balance of human emotion and apathy to be specific.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Yes, and just as my sister is the balance for apathy, so am I the balance for emotion. To sides of the same coin so to speak. light and dark though neither is greater and neither seeks. We simply are the balance of human emotion and apathy to be specific.

Do you seek to get the last word?

Xafwak

XFWK
Ok, so this raises a question of my own. What do you call someone who does not worship, but is a part of the Divine Collective and not from this Universe, but the Divine Universe which wraps this universe and exists outside of time?

Giving this some thought I have to say it´s RHP. If you used what you call "Divine" for your own goals, it would be LHP, even if you consider yourself to be somehow a part of it.

If you think you´ve been to the Abyss, I´m interested in reading more. How do the Divine and the Abyss co-exist? What makes you think your "demonic twin" is not you you´re looking at?

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
What would you like to know about the Abyss?

As far as my demonic twin, I know it is not me I am looking at because I have seen my true self manifested in 3D living color in my living room. I also have all the memories of my origins and home. I have also had many interactions with her.

Xafwak

XFWK
What would you like to know about the Abyss?

As far as my demonic twin, I know it is not me I am looking at because I have seen my true self manifested in 3D living color in my living room. I also have all the memories of my origins and home. I have also had many interactions with her.

Maybe, but in such an universe as the Abyss causality and time lose their meaning.

What have you seen in the Abyss? How do you reach it? Do you believe in the existence of demons or demonic forces?

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
Yes, time is irrelevant in both the Abyss and the Divine Universe. I have seen the nest (I don't know what else to call it) The main area of the Abyss (Sort of rounded cave like with black walls that resemble tar, though they are not sticky or slippery, just absent of light) and the home of Tiamat which appears to have no bottom due to its depth. There is sort of a landing around the circumference. Tiamat stands in the middle. I do not know what is below, only that there is an ability to see, though I cannot vouch for any light source. And I know there are demons, I know quite a few of them better than I really wanted to.

I reach it through a sort of astral doorway.

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
They are not at all like people think. Violence is beneath them really. They prefer mind games and their arrogance is astounding. We have an understanding about our places. Balance you know. We have had our battles (literally) but it was all in the name of balance. You know, whoever won, got the vessel I inhabit.

I will admit, there was a time that we got to collaborate on an endeavor to disrupt the Catholic church (long story) and it was actually a fun game to play. Nice to see that they can be right about some things. I learn from them and they from me. We don't really fight anymore because we have come to an agreement on how things will work. Of course the outcome of our little battle put an end to all of that anyway. My sister is still a bit ****** that she did not win, but she should have known that it wasn't time for the shadow to be prominent.

Orias

Left Hand Path
They are not at all like people think. Violence is beneath them really. They prefer mind games and their arrogance is astounding. We have an understanding about our places. Balance you know. We have had our battles (literally) but it was all in the name of balance. You know, whoever won, got the vessel I inhabit.

I will admit, there was a time that we got to collaborate on an endeavor to disrupt the Catholic church (long story) and it was actually a fun game to play. Nice to see that they can be right about some things. I learn from them and they from me. We don't really fight anymore because we have come to an agreement on how things will work. Of course the outcome of our little battle put an end to all of that anyway. My sister is still a bit ****** that she did not win, but she should have known that it wasn't time for the shadow to be prominent.

Have you ever heard of the Illuminati?

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
So does devil worship even fit into this general category at all? If not, where does it fit? Is it its own category? I don't see a category for it here on RF and pretty much everything else seems to be covered?
Worship of any higher power than one's self is not LHP philosophy.

Orias

Left Hand Path
We are not so different, just diverse.

But we are so different so separate and bicker, and argue. Yet we are diverse in the way where our thoughts all lead back to one original thought, and through that we connected. We just build off of what we already know.

Orias

Left Hand Path
though I must say that it is the ones who claim to follow Christ that annoy me most. so closed minded and ignorant of truth

I agree with you there. They are more concerned with pointing out flaws of others, instead of striving to perfect their own art, they become the paint brush where they are used and manipulated by the higher being to paint whatever scenario 'god' says will happen. It's all about the people higher up in the church taking their money and telling them what is 'wrong' and 'right', when the manipulated minds only strive to be with 'their lord' while the rest of the world moves on.