• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

#ME2

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
How tragic that tens of thousands of women have been sexually violated by men that have taken without permission. My heart is saddened by the frequent news flashes of another women who has been violated.

My other feeling is that this organization will ultimately do more damage than good due to the mistrust and fear it promotes between the sexes. If there wasn't enough fear and suspicion in our world I fail to see how this will help.

On a positive note I see that the biggest protestestors against the movement are women.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Those darn women. It sure would be better if they'd just shut up about being molested and raped. All this talk of molestation and rape makes us men feel really, really bad. Us poor men! Can't those women see they're hurting our feelings?

74x12

How tragic that tens of thousands of women have been sexually violated by men that have taken without permission. My heart is saddened by the frequent news flashes of another women who has been violated.

My other feeling is that this organization will ultimately do more damage than good due to the mistrust and fear it promotes between the sexes. If there wasn't enough fear and suspicion in our world I fail to see how this will help.

On a positive note I see that the biggest protestestors against the movement are women.
ME2 is mostly bogus. What about the rampant pedophilia and all that violent rape going on?

Trackdayguy

Speed doesn't kill, it's hitting the wall
If one sees the movement as trying to create a climate wherein
victims (of all genders) of sexual abuse may come forward & be
heard with serious consideration & sympathy, then it's not bogus.

I AGREE. However the problem is that there currently exists a climate of fear between the sexes, so these organization although they have great intentions and start from a pure motive end up getting twisted around by the media and the worlds **** stirrers and the good ends up becoming bad.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I AGREE. However the problem is that there currently exists a climate of fear between the sexes, so these organization although they have great intentions and start from a pure motive end up getting twisted around by the media and the worlds **** stirrers and the good ends up becoming bad.
I hope for the best.

Shad

Veteran Member

A problem of all movements is there is no organizational oversight leading to radicals and liars joining which clouding issues due to their nonsense. It happened with BLM. It happened to #MeToo. So for me I will support the principles, or some, of a movement while declining to support the movement itself that can not clean house.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
ME2 is mostly bogus. What about the rampant pedophilia and all that violent rape going on?
one thing at a time bro.

Except ME2 I think is bs, it's a backlash movement on men when women get some power, they are just as corruptible to it as we are, and the circle of revenge will continue unabated for decades to come.

When there gonna be someone responsible with it? Gender fluid people?