• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe the world shortest Proof of God

Do you like it, the thread?

• Total voters

Ponder This

What I got out of this was:
It is pointless to try to prove things to other people (because other people might not speak Russian). They might not understand you.
Who then can you prove things to?
No one can possibly understand you, except God (if God were to exist).
Therefore, the only one to prove things to is God.
If God did not exist, then you couldn't prove anything.
You can prove things.
Therefore God exists.

But if I understand correctly, then the proof isn't trying to prove God to me.
Therefore, I am not convinced.:p

questfortruth

I don't think you know what the word "proof" actually means. You're mistaking it for evidence here for example.
Prove it. Present your version of the matters. I believe and know, what a proof is the knowledge of God's mind. Evidence is the growth of the possibility of the correctness of a hypothesis.

questfortruth

It begins by presuposing a god ........
So, yes, I do not believe, what the statue of Zeus is the God. Hopefully, I never will: the statue can not think, because it has no nerves, the statue can not breath, because it has no lungs.... the statue can not hug, because it has no moving arms.... The proof of mine God is in the videos in the YouTube link below:

questfortruth

Please demonstrate that God is necessary for proof to exist.
Use your imagination, if you are "false atheist" and use your common sense, if you are "theist". Then look: "in the Beginning - God" (to my memory, Bible). Then "No God" means "No Existence". No proofs, no saints, no love: Love runs out, if there is "No God" to keep it inside your heart:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Use your imagination, if you are "false atheist" and use your common sense, if you are "theist". Then look: "in the Beginning - God" (to my memory, Bible). Then "No God" means "No Existence". No proofs, no saints, no love: Love runs out, if there is "No God" to keep it inside your heart:
:rolleyes: *suppresses a giggle* :rolleyes:

The words to this song do seem to accurately depict your headstrong certitude.

Kelly of the Phoenix

So, yes, I do not believe, what the statue of Zeus is the God. Hopefully, I never will: the statue can not think, because it has no nerves, the statue can not breath, because it has no lungs.... the statue can not hug, because it has no moving arms.... The proof of mine God is in the videos in the YouTube link below:
Supposedly God doesn't either, so ...?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Once again, saying something doesn't make it true. You have to DEMONSTRATE it. Now please DEMONSTRATE that existence couldn't exist without God.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Prove it. Present your version of the matters. I believe and know, what a proof is the knowledge of God's mind.

I only called you out for not knowing what "proof" means.

proof | logic

Anything else is you just misunderstanding even more. But the link above proves me correct on my claim.

Evidence is the growth of the possibility of the correctness of a hypothesis

It most certainly isn't. This is what it actually means:

"the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid." It's the facts that are meant to support your hypothesis.

And judging from your understanding of the word "evidence," i highly doubt you can show to us with ANY ability that you actually know what you're talking about. There is no evidence for your claims.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
And since it is not a proof but rather a statement of dogma, it will be accepted by who feels like accepting it and no one else. Which is how it should be.

Darkstorn

To develop a "quantum gun" is your dirty job. LOL.

You started the thread, you made claims. The burden of proof is on you. It's not up to others to prove or evidence their views against yours. It's your job to defend them against... Well... Objectivity.

And objectivity would destroy your posts. Your bias is blatant and non-conductive to a fair debate: You want more from the others than you are letting others get from you.

/E: Don't you think they'd have it on the news if some guy on youtube actually proved the existence of god? Don't you think the world would be in chaos now trying to adjust to the issue? Instead of... You know, there being a guy in youtube making videos and only a small percentage of a very small percentage of people are actually taking him seriously.

Because i'm pretty sure youtube once said Skeletor fought He-man.

Last edited:

Darkstorn

A debate is not a welcome form of Love. A successful debator often gets banned: martyr Kent Hovind.

We'll see how that goes. This be a debate forum.

But just for the record, my personal assessment of Kent Hovind is such that he couldn't debate himself out of an empty room with one door and no windows... Because he keeps making claims that the door doesn't exist and that his imaginary window is the real escape.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The circular proof has following common structure: if statement A is true, then follows the statement B, if B is true, then follows the A. Please formulate the statement A in mine proofs. Then formulate the statement B. Otherwise the circularity is not obvious.
You beg the question by assuming God in your argument.

questfortruth

Excuse me? "Martyr"? ......
Why not? I am optimistic: the system sometimes makes a silly mistakes. The Kent was accused in a crime by the fellow theist. But the procedure among theists is different from the state one. A sinner is submitted to the state only after all other possibilities to repent him have failed. (to my memory, Bible).

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why not? I am optimistic: the system sometimes makes a silly mistakes. The Kent was accused in a crime by the fellow theist. But the procedure among theists is different from the state one. A sinner is submitted to the state only after all other possibilities to repent him have failed. (to my memory, Bible).
Whatever you mean to do there, it is a waste of time at the very best.