• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maybe religion/ religious people

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The question was RS, why should anyone reject God based on what they perceive from scripture. So his answer to that was "inconsistencies", "God is love".
Because of what is written in the scriptures - "Don't you see, we have rent the moon in two", etc. I think Allah was talking about two moons of Mars. We only have one moon.
God should be believed in just as the truth and true interpretation of Quran should be followed. However, everyone has their own reasons, if they stay away from the truth, and so we have to see those reasons and heal people through that.
I do not know who needs healing the atheists or the religious.
How do you know this? did you interview the bombers personally or do you have any direct information from the so called 9?
Muslims seem to love them. There are a huge number of children in Pakistan named after Saddam and Osama.
How about atheist suicide bombers? How about Hindu suicide bombers?
??? Care to elaborate?
.. and sometimes they have no respect for chosen people for various reasons, ..
Chosen people? Who are the chosen people and what is the evidence that they were chosen by the imaginary entity?

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. 4 atheists in that same thread made pretty open claims that theists are dumb and stupid by nature and one person even claimed they are psychologically affected or rather he put "retarded" in rosy words. Personally, one guy insulted my mother, another my child, and another my wife calling her a gold digger.
.. and also a Christian who was superman enough to put up a picture of a bearded man having intercourse with a child.
Thats the nature of a forum which I have come to understand.
Did you make a complaint to the Mods? I do not think Mods here allow this kind of behavior.
Some of the most best people I know In real life (outside forums) are Atheists.
Thanks, Link; even if my name may not be there in the list.

Justanatheist

If I could interject...
Atheist "views" would never lead to the kind of school/college subject issues that seem to exist in the US, specifically around science topics - age of the earth, geology, fossils, evolution etc. It may be a slippery slope from skateboarding sessions by the sea to creationism being taught in schools as a realistic possibility, since those arranging the skateboarding believe this and want to push it.
I agree with what you say, but the poster has missed the simple fact that other than a lack of belief in gods there are no atheist views! It does nor matter how often it is said some people will not get it into their head that the term atheist tells you next to nothing about what a persons world view is.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I agree with what you say, but the poster has missed the simple fact that other than a lack of belief in gods there are no atheist views! It does nor matter how often it is said some people will not get it into their head that the term atheist tells you next to nothing about what a persons world view is.
How went the day?

Justanatheist

How went the day?
There were only a few of us, but we got our message across, very poorly attended possibly because there was a very bad storm last night and apparently half the tents of the creationists got blown away, god moves in mysterious ways. They stopped handing out leaflets on the streets of Newquay but I think that had more to do with the legions of drunks and some pretty foul language than it had to do with us. I might go to the main site tomorrow just out of interest.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
There were only a few of us, but we got our message across, very poorly attended possibly because there was a very bad storm last night and apparently half the tents of the creationists got blown away, god moves in mysterious ways. They stopped handing out leaflets on the streets of Newquay but I think that had more to do with the legions of drunks and some pretty foul language than it had to do with us. I might go to the main site tomorrow just out of interest.
Creationists just can't take their drink.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Terrorist bombers of the World Trade Center highly respected their victims. Body parts strewn among the steel beams, and toxic smoke rose above all. Terrorists felt that they would get their (the terrorists) reward in heaven for killing greedy infidels. They specifically targeted the seat of commerce (World Trade Center) and seat of government (Pentagon, and perhaps Congress).

I am sure that they also forgave their victims whom they highly respected.

Other terrorist attacks (in Israel, and around the world) also earned respect of terrorist perpetrators.

Undying admiration, that lingers after the suicide bombings is truly inspirational.
Terrorism is always a wrong action, no matter who do it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A theist.

A thinker first.

Then..

A theist for science.

A thesis for natural self presence. Is I am present self aware as a human living as a human.

I think as a natural a theist ideas involving self survival until I die. Natural human.

A thesis science. If you don't speak science by a theism then you are not intelligent. Or you are not speaking for science hence you are wrong.

Thinker natural and human is self intelligent was coerced by human tactics to speak creation thesis or else. Why spirituality never supported a theism atheist.

At heist itself says thoughts criminally removed. A conscious explanation.

As science high priest satanist said so. Only agree speak my creation theism. A theist.

Only believe and speak creation thesis as the human agreement.

Reason a theist rationally is not consciously correct as conscious self human is aware first for survival of said human self.