• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May I Ask, What Religion Are You?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Hello John, yes there are many things, but the main thing is, do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

No, that would probably get me kicked out of the atheists union. If I were to believe in anything spiritual it would be the beliefs of the original inhabitants of where I live, The Worimi people but that's because I can relate to their stories, I don't believe they are factual.

After rereading you post, I notice you have a second question in there. Are you questioning the many different beliefs, or why there are so many denominations of Christianity?
Hello Misunderstood, I have experienced so many different beliefs, and I'm not questioning that, but this is one thing that I believe that pure religion is the best, since we will be judged.

Love, Walter

Viker

Häxan
Welcome to the forums!

Diabolatry/Diabolism, Demonolatry, Luciferianism, theistic Satanism, neo-paganism. My own little bag of cats going on there. :D

*Sometimes I refer to my religion as either Deófolgeld or In Diabolica. I like giving things fancy names.

Last edited:
Thursday 11-24-22 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 28, 5783 64th. Fall Day

We have enjoyed your chats and answers, please continue, but the Lord be willing we will be back as soon as possible tomorrow, thank you all.

Walter and Debbie

Welcome to the forums!

Diabolatry/Diabolism, Demonolatry, Luciferianism, theistic Satanism, neo-paganism. My own little bag of cats going on there. :D

*Sometimes I refer to my religion as either Deófolgeld or In Diabolica. I like giving things fancy names.
Hi Viker, thank you.

Walter

DNB

Christian
Thursday 11-24-22 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 28, 5783 64th. Fall Day

We are Christians just trying to keep our Lord's commandments, but the reason that I asked this question is soo many people I notice have their beliefs but are we supposed to have just one faith to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

Love, Walter
There is only one truth as to the beginnings of the universe and it's orchestrator. Therefore, there are millions of heresies and apostates out there, but only one orthodoxy.
Anyone who is syncretistic, pluralistic, or polytheist, is confused about the earth's origins and source behind its existence.
Christianity is not exclusive, but, of course, the truth is. Hence, the question is: is Christianity true?

Since I label myself as a Christian, I am stating that there is only one way to the truth (axiomatic), and that Christianity is that way.
This sentiment is not one of arrogance, tyranny nor discrimination, but a logical induction.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

We are Christians just trying to keep our Lord's commandments, but the reason that I asked this question is soo many people I notice have their beliefs but are we supposed to have just one faith to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

Love, Walter
Speaking as a former Christian ─ what you might call a cultural Pisco ─ I've reached the conclusion that the meaningful part of "the Lord's commandments" boils down to "Do no harm, and treat others with decency, respect and inclusion." And if you do that because you think it's the right thing to do, without regard for postmortal rewards, I don't think you can go far wrong.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Love, Walter

Non-religious, here.
I'm also an agnostic atheist, a methodological naturalist, and a Boston Celtics fan. Not in that order.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!

Love, Walter
No

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No religion I'm atheiest.

Welcome to RF.
Welcome cake.jpg

PureX

Veteran Member
Non-religious - agnostic - Taoist Christian (philosophically).

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums. I'm non-religious, and being an agnostic atheist essentially, but also rather irreligious, with some beliefs (and what often results from such) being rather lower in my estimation than some others - especially where they impact the freedoms and rights of individuals. :oops:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Pagan witch, demonolatrist, luciferian, satanist, animist, and im currently looking into native american spirituality as my mom is Lakota Sioux.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Love, Walter
Hindu here.
We are all supposed to be Hindus obviously ;)