• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

May I Ask, What Religion Are You?

Well, I look forward to you coming back tomorrow. I'd love to debate you further.

But you're last post kinda sounded like a spambot peddling $50 Bible exegeses.
Good morning vulcanlogician, how are you? I'm well, hoping you are also.

May I ask what is your birth name? thank you.

Walter

Last edited:

Lekatt

Premium Member
I don't claim any religion. I am spiritual and believe in our spiritual nature. But I also think that Jesus had it right in most things. Not sure if He said all of what was attributed to Him, but the core of the teaching I believe correct. No judgments, return good for evil, and help your fellow human whenever you can.
Love is the supreme emotion,

I don't claim any religion. I am spiritual and believe in our spiritual nature. But I also think that Jesus had it right in most things. Not sure if He said all of what was attributed to Him, but the core of the teaching I believe correct. No judgments, return good for evil, and help your fellow human whenever you can.
Love is the supreme emotion,
Hello Lekatt, is this your birth name may I ask? and I thank you for not claiming any religion that you are not aware of but I will be in prayer for you if that's ok?

Love, Walter

Lekatt

Premium Member
Hello Lekatt, is this your birth name may I ask? and I thank you for not claiming any religion that you are not aware of but I will be in prayer for you if that's ok?

It's a contraction on my birth name, and yes you may pray for me. I studied religion in college, read the Bible cover to cover, and know about most of the religions in existence here on this planet.
Love, Walter

Lekatt

Premium Member
It is a contraction of my birth name. Yes, I would like that, please pray for me. I took religion in college and read about most of the main religions. Thank you and love to you.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
No Sir, I don't believe in any man-made religion, but Pure Religion is what the Bible teaches, Old and New Testament, King James mostly.
Hi. Haven't finished reading all the posts, many quite interesting. Which King James do you use, the old or new?

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
You may ask, Walter.

I am in the family of Syntheist-theology religions, but more specifically, Earthseed. Syntheism is a theology (and a religion) and practices the belief that humans are currently creating God. Earthseed takes root of that by declaring that God is change, and with our own change, we are able to shape change, or God. It can be viewed as a variant of pantheism or transtheism.

If you wish to know more about my view points, you can click on one of my signature links, head over to exaltism.org or DM me about this. I love to discuss my beliefs with other people. :)

And, I also hope that Christianity has kept you spiritually satisfied.

YoursTrue

Hello Yours True, we use the Old, but the Open Bible, thank you.

Love, Walter
Ok thank you, Walter. What's the Open Bible? I haven't heard of that. Thanks again. I consider the old King James bible more accurate than the New King James in bible, even though the syntax is not modern.

You may ask, Walter.

I am in the family of Syntheist-theology religions, but more specifically, Earthseed. Syntheism is a theology (and a religion) and practices the belief that humans are currently creating God. Earthseed takes root of that by declaring that God is change, and with our own change, we are able to shape change, or God. It can be viewed as a variant of pantheism or transtheism.

If you wish to know more about my view points, you can click on one of my signature links, head over to exaltism.org or DM me about this. I love to discuss my beliefs with other people. :)

And, I also hope that Christianity has kept you spiritually satisfied.
Thank you, Love, Walter

Ok thank you, Walter. What's the Open Bible? I haven't heard of that. Thanks again. I consider the old King James bible more accurate than the New King James in bible, even though the syntax is not modern.
Hello Yours True, and how are you? I'm ok,

Well, this KJV that I use is The Open Bible Large Print Edition, with-along References, Bibical Cyclopedic Index,

The Christian's Guide to the New Life, Book Introductions and Outlines, Visual Survey of the Bible, Special Study Aids, Words of Christ in Red.

6672-Hardcover ISBN-10: 0-7180-1811-7 ISBN-13978-0-7180-1811-5 Printed in U.S.A. $49.99

Nelson Bibles www.nelsonbibles.com

Love, Walter

YoursTrue

Hello Yours True, and how are you? I'm ok,

Well, this KJV that I use is The Open Bible Large Print Edition, with-along References, Bibical Cyclopedic Index,

The Christian's Guide to the New Life, Book Introductions and Outlines, Visual Survey of the Bible, Special Study Aids, Words of Christ in Red.

6672-Hardcover ISBN-10: 0-7180-1811-7 ISBN-13978-0-7180-1811-5 Printed in U.S.A. $49.99

Nelson Bibles www.nelsonbibles.com

Love, Walter
Hello, Walter. Thank you for explaining.

Psalm23

Thursday 11-24-22 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 28, 5783 64th. Fall Day

We are Christians just trying to keep our Lord's commandments, but the reason that I asked this question is soo many people I notice have their beliefs but are we supposed to have just one faith to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

Love, Walter

I'm a Christian.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Thursday 11-24-22 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 28, 5783 64th. Fall Day

We are Christians just trying to keep our Lord's commandments, but the reason that I asked this question is soo many people I notice have their beliefs but are we supposed to have just one faith to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ?

Love, Walter
I'm Jewish. My synagogue is Conservative, and so is my level of observance, but my theology is pretty liberal. My wish for the world is ethical monotheism -- there is one God, and he cares very much how we treat each other.

May I ask a question? when you say that Christians try to keep the Lord's commandments, which ones are you trying to keep? Jesus kept the 613 commandments of the Torah as understood by Oral Torah. But most Christians understand that non-Jews are not required to keep all those commandments, like you are not required to keep the sabbath like we are, and it's fine.