• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maurice Bucaille

islam abduallah

i found this is too interesting, Maurice Bucaille was as wiki says a French medical doctor who works in Egyptology and as Wiki says that he published his book "he Bible, The Qur'an and Science" where he argued that quran has no contradictions with science while the bible not
Maurice Bucaille - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but WIKI doesn't say that he died as a Muslim nor why he converted to Islam
this video explains the full story
[youtube]1zs6z6E_Oik[/youtube]
Dr.Maurice Bucaille ( why i'm muslim) - YouTube

Miracles of Holy Book Quran: Haman as mentioned in the Holy Quran

OurCreed

There is no God but Allah
Yes he became a Muslim.

He found out that the Holy Qur'an predicted and fulfilled the prophecy of the Pharaoh of Egypt that drowned. When he found out, he yelled out in front of his people, "I believe in this Holy Qur'an and I am now a Muslim!"

Hufflechuff

Oh dear. That isn't what I said. Yes I am very familiar with Maurice Bucaille's work. I asked what is your source for that quote.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Yes he became a Muslim.

He found out that the Holy Qur'an predicted and fulfilled the prophecy of the Pharaoh of Egypt that drowned. When he found out, he yelled out in front of his people, "I believe in this Holy Qur'an and I am now a Muslim!"

I would be careful with that as many Muslim websites are quite false on information. Like Neil Armstrong becoming Muslim, which is not true.

islam abduallah

He authored a book calling quran, bible and the science and you can find a video on youtube he's talking about this book,
In the book, he proved how quran is matched with the modern science

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
He authored a book calling quran, bible and the science and you can find a video on youtube he's talking about this book,
In the book, he proved how quran is matched with the modern science

Yea which is correct. But there is no official statement by which we can say he converted to Islam.

Hufflechuff

In the video linked by OurCreed there is no justification for making the claim that Bucaille ever said those words. The video seems to take as its source the recycled content that appears on a number of pro-Islamic sites such as quranandscience.com, an Islamic site with the expressed aim to publicise 'scientific miracles' (an oxymoron if ever there was). Again there is never a source given for making this claim.

Bucaille had plenty of opportunities to say clearly whether he had converted to Islam - but never did. In fact there is evidence that in 1976 and 1981 he clearly said that he was not a Muslim.

Not that it matters, because Bucaille was wrong in his claims and criticised by his peers. His books were biased and his methods flawed. It does not do Islam any favours to claim him as a convert.

Last edited:

OurCreed

Yea which is correct. But there is no official statement by which we can say he converted to Islam.

The Promised Messiah (as) warned of the Dajjal, they control the media, they control what goes in, and what comes out.

They have all the power to go and make sure that Maurice's statements about converting to Islam were eradicated.

Micheal Jackson himself wanted to convert to Islam, until the 'Dajjal' killed him.

You might laugh, but what I mean by the 'Dajjal' is the Illuminati, that was prophesied by prophet Muhammad (saw) himself.

OurCreed

In the video linked by OurCreed there is no justification for making the claim that Bucaille ever said those words. The video seems to take as its source the recycled content that appears on a number of pro-Islamic sites such as quranandscience.com, an Islamic site with the expressed aim to publicise 'scientific miracles' (an oxymoron if ever there was). Again there is never a source given for making this claim.

Bucaille had plenty of opportunities to say clearly whether he had converted to Islam - but never did. In fact there is evidence that in 1976 and 1981 he clearly said that he was not a Muslim.

Not that it matters, because Bucaille was wrong in his claims and criticised by his peers. His books were biased and his methods flawed. It does not do Islam any favours to claim him as a convert.

It is only an oxymoron for those who don't understand what miracles really are, let alone science.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
It is only an oxymoron for those who don't understand what miracles really are, let alone science.

Those who do not believe it miracles are not entirely to blame as they have unfortunately been misled to believe that miracles break laws of nature. The question is, what kind of perfect God would create a law of nature only to realize later that it must be broken in order to do something that was obviously not anticipated. Such a God would not be all-knowing as he would not be aware of the future.

Last edited:

OurCreed

Those who do not believe it miracles are not entirely to blame as they have unfortunately been misled to believe that miracles break laws of nature. The question is, what kind of perfect God would create a law of nature only to realize later that it must be broken in order to do something that was obviously not anticipated. Such a God would not be all-knowing as he would not be aware of the future.

A very great way to put it! ;)

Hufflechuff

Conspiracies everywhere! Oh boy, OurCreed, you don't like the evidence therefore it must be the work of the Illuminati? :areyoucra Perhaps you believe David Icke really is the son of god and the world is ruled by lizards too?

How about sticking with evidence? :shrug:

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
The Promised Messiah (as) warned of the Dajjal, they control the media, they control what goes in, and what comes out.

This is true that they do control the media, but by Dajjal it is not just referring to one organization but rather a mindset and the fact that power is distributed in hands of few people.

They have all the power to go and make sure that Maurice's statements about converting to Islam were eradicated.

There is no reason to believe such would be done. It is quite possible Maurice was quite intrigued by Islam but did not convert. Many people accept that Islam as a true religion but cannot make the sacrifice of converting and having to face hardship from friends and family.

Micheal Jackson himself wanted to convert to Islam, until the 'Dajjal' killed him.

If you are speaking "Dajjal" as a culture then yes it does take the life of many celebrities. We should not speculate on what exactly caused his death, it is quite plausible he converted to Islam, but I don't think it had any link to his death.

You might laugh, but what I mean by the 'Dajjal' is the Illuminati, that was prophesied by prophet Muhammad (saw) himself.

The Holy Prophet (saw) did not speak about Illuminati. Dajjal is more complex, it is a culture, a time period, a nation of powerful people. But in no doubt there are powerful groups in the world but I don't think they identify themselves as "Illuminati" nor do they do some of the things attributed to them by conspiracy theorists.

OurCreed

This is true that they do control the media, but by Dajjal it is not just referring to one organization but rather a mindset and the fact that power is distributed in hands of few people.

There is no reason to believe such would be done. It is quite possible Maurice was quite intrigued by Islam but did not convert. Many people accept that Islam as a true religion but cannot make the sacrifice of converting and having to face hardship from friends and family.

If you are speaking "Dajjal" as a culture then yes it does take the life of many celebrities. We should not speculate on what exactly caused his death, it is quite plausible he converted to Islam, but I don't think it had any link to his death.

The Holy Prophet (saw) did not speak about Illuminati. Dajjal is more complex, it is a culture, a time period, a nation of powerful people. But in no doubt there are powerful groups in the world but I don't think they identify themselves as "Illuminati" nor do they do some of the things attributed to them by conspiracy theorists.

1) Yes I know my friend. The Dajjal is not one organization, they are a handful of these people around the world, the word Dajjal can be attributed to many things.

2) His story was well preserved and known. I wonder why many people still do not know. =)

[youtube]1zs6z6E_Oik[/youtube]
Dr.Maurice Bucaille ( why i'm muslim) - YouTube

3) Not the culture, but groups of people that control this world.

They killed MJ, Tupac, Bob Marley, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Kennedy, and many others.

This is the video regarding MJ.

[youtube]NH34Zyl8NIY[/youtube]
Why the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson Part - 1 - YouTube

4) The Illuminati is a code word FOR the complex and dynamic, yet, 'secret' societies that run and control this world.

Muhammad (saw) described the Dajjal to have one blind eye, the left one. This is the symbol of the Illuminati. Prophet Muhammad (saw) prophesied the existence of the 'Illuminati' in the Latter Days, today. The Dajjal is here. Dajjal itself means anti-Christ.

The Illuminati worship Satan, that is clearly anti-Christ.

Here's a basis on them on how they deceive people.

[youtube]EblbO6ZpR8Y[/youtube]
The Illuminati & Dajjal Part 3 (Age of Awesome Deception) - YouTube