• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matters of the--HEART.

kjw47

When certain things occur in this world today( last days)-- everyones heart gets involved-- We can all peer into our own hearts as a mirror of who we truly are.
I would like to show you reality of the spirit of Jesus or the spirit of the antichrist which I truly believe is 100% correct.

Jesus-- love, peace, unity-- love your enemy--give your enemy food if he is hungry--give him a drink if he is thirsty-- turn the other cheek--return evil for evil to no one. vengeance is-- MINE-- said the Lord.

antichrist-- hate, calamities, divisions-- Fill your heart with hatred if evil is forced upon you--then when the hate is firmly established--return evil for evil to your enemy and--kill-- your enemy. By stealing the vengeance away from the Lord.

9/11 is the mirror-- which path was your heart lead down?

I show you these events so that you can see of why you need to know--Rev 16--coming soon.

With 3 x ( 9/11 power) type inspired expressions leading hearts and --EVERY--kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) to stand in opposition to Gods king at Harmageddon.( rev 16)

Few will withstand 3 9/11s leading there hearts to follow 1 of the 2 paths I have shared with all to see. Few-1%---it will be the hardest thing a mortal ever did to stand against the 99% being mislead down the wrong path--because the 99% will raise up against the 1%--worldwide. and God said his reaction( Har-mageddon) will be like a poke in the eye to him.( quickly).

These events are coming soon. I had to warn you--the teachers and scholars schooled in the schools of mens dogmas--have--FAILED-- to warn even 1.
But this nothing prep cook is showing you these reality'. (maybe this occurred to the 99%( 2Cor 4:4)

Who will your heart stand up for? basically at 9/11 you saw---LOOK.

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
I dont know much about this subject sorry :)

the end of days predictions like wars and famine etc........have always been since the born of society.

there's no difference between what's happening now and what's always been happining.

kjw47

I dont know much about this subject sorry :)

the end of days predictions like wars and famine etc........have always been since the born of society.

there's no difference between what's happening now and what's always been happining.

That is where you are wrong--rev 14--- a 7 headed beast with 10 horns and a two horned beast will be on earth in these last days--only--not before. And they are here.
The two horned beast is the final world power #7--only here in these last days.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
That is where you are wrong--rev 14--- a 7 headed beast with 10 horns and a two horned beast will be on earth in these last days--only--not before. And they are here.
The two horned beast is the final world power #7--only here in these last days.
So you're assuming that the "Beasts" are metaphorical representations of world powers but that the actual apocalypse & such is literal?

mainliner

There's no difference in damage to the world now and damage to the world 10, 20,70,100,500 years ago ...... Apart from Wimpey burgers .

and there bad :)

kjw47

There's no difference in damage to the world now and damage to the world 10, 20,70,100,500 years ago ...... Apart from Wimpey burgers .

and there bad :)

Are you kidding its all screwed up--what planet do you live on? I am on earth--the misuse of science by greedy men , govts, and corporations are ruining Gods earth, they have misused science to pollute our air, land and water. They have been selling us cancer for over 50 years and they know it and do not care--growth( for the rich) is all they care about. Mile long floating plastic- garbage floating in just the pacific--3 of them spotted a mile by a mile each way.
Thank Gods love--its almost done.

kjw47

So you're assuming that the "Beasts" are metaphorical representations of world powers but that the actual apocalypse & such is literal?

Gods word clearly teaches---- Jesus leads Gods armies to earth at Har-mageddon to rid it of wickedness, Abyssing satan and his angels. Ushering Gods kingdom rule-forever--never again will there be interference after satan is loosed and then thrown into the lake of fire. All issues raised are being settled now-once and for all time.

And unfortunately mortals are so blind they cannot see this coming--rev 16-----

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Gods word clearly teaches---- Jesus leads Gods armies to earth at Har-mageddon to rid it of wickedness, Abyssing satan and his angels. Ushering Gods kingdom rule-forever--never again will there be interference after satan is loosed and then thrown into the lake of fire. All issues raised are being settled now-once and for all time.
You didn't answer my question.

kjw47

You didn't answer my question.

I apologize. I am not assuming-- it is clear the events of Daniel to Rev now that Jesus real teachers have taught truth on matters. There is 0 doubt whatsoever who Rev 13 is describing.
Its because these teachers-2Thess 2:3-2Cor 11:12-15) cannot see the prophecys passing before the worlds eyes as we speak. And its 100% as Jesus taught for these last days----- As in the days of Noah( I believe-99% mislead) the world took no note. That is very sad, with this coming to earth soon-Rev 16.
New light ( Daniel 12:4)could still come since it has been progressive( At the proper time)

mainliner

Q.....i do believe it is actually"end of days " without a doubt, but it hasn't changed too much...( i was only messing , it brings your true words out )

with the end of days here, what will happen now?

kjw47

Q.....i do believe it is actually"end of days " without a doubt, but it hasn't changed too much...( i was only messing , it brings your true words out )

with the end of days here, what will happen now?
I believe the trib is getting very close--the closing of the ark door.