• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matrix Glitch at a Church burnt in Grandview W.V.

Are Bibles/Crosses unharmed by fire a Matrix Glitch?

• Yes: Bibles/Crosses unharmed by fire is a glitch in the Matrix.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No: Bibles/Crosses unharmed by fire aren't a Matrix Glitch.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In Christianity, God had already been there done that; so I suppose, He might now prefer amusing us and himself by other paranormal events.

Been where, done what? That's your excuse for a god that squanders it's power with worthless parlor tricks rather than do something useful like save children who are being sexually trafficked? Such a being isn't worthy of worship.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Been where, done what? That's your excuse for a god that squanders it's power with worthless parlor tricks rather than do something useful like save children who are being sexually trafficked? Such a being isn't worthy of worship.

If there were a Christian God who already saved his followers by way of the resurrected Jesus Christ's crucifixion, then what more could possibly be asked of Him by His followers?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
a pretty pathetic excuse for being useless.

If there were a God who could bring back His followers from the dead, He'd be pretty useful to His followers; maybe He'd be useless for those who didn't believe in Him, but He'd be pretty useful towards those whom He resurrected.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
In Christianity, anybody who believes in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior ultimately gets saved. ...:)

If all Bible's, worldwide, suddenly became fireproof overnight, this would help belief.
Why did he choose to 'save' these ones only? What's the point, in your opinion?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If all Bible's, worldwide, suddenly became fireproof overnight, this would help belief.
NASA should use Bibles to cover spacecraft for re-entry into Earth's atmosphere.
They should hold up better than the Space Shuttle tiles.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

According to my version of Matrixism, glitches of our simulated reality are promptly fixed by error-correct codes.

Theoretical physicist Dr. S. James Gates Jr. has revealved that a certain string theory, super-symmetrical equations describing the nature and reality of our universe, contains embedded computer codes; these codes have digital data in the form of 0's and 1's identical to what makes web browsers function, and they're error-correct codes.

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
This is just evidence that God loves Bibles and crosses but hates churches.

With gun or knife violence, smoke from fire, or sexually abusive Priests, Churches have become very dangerous places for worshipers nowadays; maybe houses of worship now would serve as better places for book depositories.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
All the Bibles and crosses in the church remained unscathed, during an intense fire at a church in West Virginia.
My thought on this is that I would like to hear a couple serious and experienced unbiased fire investigators objective assessment of the unscathed Bibles.

Secondly, I am one that believes in miracles but I can think in terms of protective entities without anything so mind-draining as string theory and matrix glitches and self-corrective code.