• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Materials for Interfaith study and Seekers.

Lorgar-Aurelian

I've gathered together some interesting programs and literature for those interested in interfaith discussion or seekers looking for a bit more information on religions in the world.

This is a series called extreme pilgrim, it's about an Anglican priest in the church experiencing three forms of ascetic religion.

I would recommend books like the big book of Christian mysticism and benefit of the doubt for those exploring less fundamental approaches to Christianity.

For those wanted to learn a bit more about Hinduism here is an audio production of the bagavad gita , it's quite worth the listen.

If you have any interest in the Baha'i faith they have their own website.

The Bahá’í Faith - The website of the worldwide Bahá’í community

And here is the Christopher Hitchens book God is not Great

I used to be a much bigger fan of his work but these days I am kind of meh about the whole thing.

These are just some interesting links I thought I would share with all of you. If you have something to add i'd love to hear from you.