• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Masturbation

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The Voice of Reason said:
PS - I am skeptical about the percentages of males that have had a homosexual experience being higher than the percentage of females. I would have definitely thought the female experimentation to be higher. I have no data or anything to back this up - just a hunch.
I share your hunch.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
lady_lazarus said:
:D Is 'hunch' a euphemism for 'wishful thinking?'
LOL - In this instance, it would appear that my wishes coincide with my beliefs. I honestly think that more females would have experimented with a homosexual encounter than men, and even if I am mistaken (which is entirely possible), I certainly hope it to be true.

You read me like a book, LL. :eek:

TVOR

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
EnhancedSpirit said:
If God didn't want us to touch ourselves, he would have put our privates in the middle of our backs.:biglaugh:
I had a friend who reckoned that, once upon a time, we humans had our genetalia on the top of our heads - which is why men used to tip their hats off to ladies!!!!:jiggy:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
michel said:
I had a friend who reckoned that, once upon a time, we humans had our genetalia on the top of our heads - which is why men used to tip their hats off to ladies!!!!:jiggy:
That would explan the odd phenomena of people sometimes thinking with their genitalia.:D